made a mistake

okcomputer989

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, i used to have a name on here but i deleted it, but now I'm back

i used to be an afc back in january because i had an extreme case of oneits with this girl, but i got over it and became a duan juan

after months of duan juaning various women, last night i got drunk with some friends and ended up (i dont remember this at all) calling this old oneitis and left a message telling her i was in love with her, i also called her present boyfriend and told her that while she was going with this guy dave in january, he fingered her (nobody knew this until i found out last night from a close friend of hers, and it was quite a surprise cause she usually a very prude girl)

so my question is, how the hell do i fix this clusterfvck i got myself into?

P.S. leaving my phone at home next time i got out drinking

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahhahahahahah damn!!

dont worry about her bf, he probably also fingers her.
as for your old oneitis, just tell her that you were drunk if she ever contacts you.

you better not still have oneitis for her.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, its not fixable at this point.

It is pretty damn funny though. :up:

okcomputer989

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i guess it could be seen as pretty funny, sounds like something out of a sh!tty tv show

oh well, i guess i just gotta face the music at school tomorrow

but i kind of still havee feeling for her, but there so minimal that i just ignore em'

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why every time I go to parties, they tell us to leave our cells in the car or at home, or they'll take them all and put them in a bag. One time I called my ex and pulled off a major afc.

Just make sure the girl doesn't find out that you're the one that told him. Not like he's going to kick your ass for it.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually if she asks, tell her that you were prank calling her.