Made a bit of a mistake today

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Today I went with my dad to his physio therapy appointment like I do every couple days. I'd made up my mind that I'd get the number of the really cute secretary that works for the physio therapist.

Once my dad was settled in, I excused myself and took a minute in the hallway to compose myself. I wasn't completely **** scared, but I was a bit nervous (I figure it's pretty normal to be at least a little excited before asking for a girl's number, so I don't worry about it much). I went back in and started a conversation with her.

It took me less than a minute to lose that nervous feeling and settle right in. I mostly let her talk about herself, asking a few questions here and there to keep the conversation going. I cracked a few jokes and found out some basic information - she's 21, has been working at the physio clinic for three months, yadda yadda, she lives with her boyfriend in a nearby town only a few minutes away from the clinic.

I didn't let the news of her boyfriend phase me and was able to keep things going without slowing down.

By the end of it though, when my dad was ready to go I found myself rushed for time. I'd been enjoying having someone to talk to too much and hadn't left myself enough time to easily get her number. Because I felt pressure, I froze up and left without getting her number.

My question is - is there still a good chance that I can get her number this coming Friday? I figure it's a bit too early for her to have Friend-Zoned me since we've only just started talking, but it can never hurt to have input from one's fellow DJs.

Last edited:

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop the whole "i made an AFC mistake" you're either an AFC or you aren't. If your a cool guy, you can do AFCish things and they'll simply be 'sincere' 'kind' and whatever.
Regarding this, just chalk it up as something you realize you want to change about yourself. That's it. no need to drag 'afcness' into this

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
Stop the whole "i made an AFC mistake" you're either an AFC or you aren't. If your a cool guy, you can do AFCish things and they'll simply be 'sincere' 'kind' and whatever.
Regarding this, just chalk it up as something you realize you want to change about yourself. That's it. no need to drag 'afcness' into this
Awesome. Thanks for the advice. :)