Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lucky Me :)

DocFrankeinstein

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been here for less than 2 months and already hava story to tell. I think I've read pretty much every article in here and lots of forums.

I got a biiiig crush on this girl in my bio class from the 1st moment I saw her at the beginning of the semester. Back then I was a total fool and didn't know anything about them. I wanted to ask her out and tell her my feelings, but didn't have the balls (thanks god, I would've screwed up 100% ).

Since she was my special, I decided to get some practice 1st. Went on 2 dates with 2 different girls. First one seemed to like me, the second one didnt, but I already knew that it was just experience. After about 2 weeks I asked my special bio girl out and she agreed. Success!!!

After the 1st date she began kino me casually. I threw attention/ignoring tactics. Then we had about 5 or 6 dates since then. Everything looks smooth, "da magical bond" grows stronder and stronger.

The last date we had was like a week ago, cause both of us have exams right now. So we're sitting at her house, studying for bio exam together. Got tired, watching a movie. She pulls closer to me and holds my hand. I go for a kiss. Another success!!!

Then I was so happy, but still wanted more. I take a piece of chocolate with my lips and try to give it to her. LOL I've never tried it - in movies it looks so easy, in reality its a different story. The damn piece of chocolate slips out and falls somewhere. I was ready to kill me for my clumsiness and for the whole idea. She's not looking at me romantically anymore and the mood is ruined.

WTF should I do? Well - I decided just to say something and break the silence. "This is what happens when you get too romantic." she laughs. phew. Me:" Lets just find the chocolate" I look on the sofa, then see it between her breasts!!! OMG. I check her out with the eye contact (just like for the kiss). Then go for the sweet sweet chocolate with my mouth

After some effort I managed to get it out and gave it to her as planned

I feel like a happy high someone with a girlfriend. Thank god I found this site.

One things though: It takes so much time and some money. I spent about 140-160 bucks and lots and lots of time. But we were together a lot. 7 dates in 6 weeks. Plus lunch sometimes. Is it normal or I should act somehow different?

Thats so coooool

Why can I have only 8 smilies in my post? You should see me now - I have hundreds of'em.

------------------
If you take love as a crazy gamble
Throw your dice, take your chance
You will see it from a different angle
And you two can join the dance

DocFrankeinstein

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edited???