Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTRs and keeping game sharp.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I know it's been said before, you never stop gaming even if you end up gaming your LTR. I understand that. However, should you be gaming other women with no outcome involved just to keep your game sharp? Do you guys think this is "wrong" or find it harmless play.

I was toying with this idea the other day. I still treat my girlfriend like I just met her, game her and she responds well, but in general, I want to keep other aspects of my game sharp I.E: kino, flirting, still getting random number closes etc.

Bad or good idea?

A

AJ84

I know it's been said before, you never stop gaming even if you end up gaming your LTR. I understand that. However, should you be gaming other women with no outcome involved just to keep your game sharp? Do you guys think this is "wrong" or find it harmless play.

I was toying with this idea the other day. I still treat my girlfriend like I just met her, game her and she responds well, but in general, I want to keep other aspects of my game sharp I.E: kino, flirting, still getting random number closes etc.

Bad or good idea?
A little flirting sure. Getting numbers and closing? Not such a good idea, unless the idea is for your girlfriend to find out that you are gaming to cheat on her because that's what that would look like and I don't think that would bode well for you if she dumps you for trying to keep your game sharp in a dumb way.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My game never changes too, went too far many times, it's your whole persona, you shouldn't change who you are or be confident and outgoing just to get girls, it should be who you are.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TS, ain't doing it right.

Monogamy is fantasy. Not real life. It caters to women for accumulation of resources, security, and finding a cuck to raise her bastard rug rats.

You hit on everything on top form SMV. You smash or you next her. Then, go find more babes. pERIOD!

Leave ltr and feelers to women and small children.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t need game, if you have Frame. Game is 'built-in' aka automatic.:p