Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR Relationships

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many here actually have girlfriends and are in a long term type of relationship?

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, even if you havent been in one long, are you in one that you are possibly going to be looking forward to a LTR?

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this one early 2nd semester at university. I'd like to be with her at least for the whole 4 years at university.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I'm going on just over 2 years with my current being the only woman in my life as well, though I did break up with her for a few months when our relationship was being counter-productive.

I've also had quite a few relationships which lasted over six months.

-Cyrano

Chimps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going on two and a half years with my girl. Getting married at the end of June.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of the 3 girlfriends I've ever had, no relationship lasted a day less than 3 years.

First: 3.0 years

Second: 5.5 years

Third: 3.5 years

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cactus3178
Of the 3 girlfriends I've ever had, no relationship lasted a day less than 3 years.

First: 3.0 years

Second: 5.5 years

Third: 3.5 years
You are REALLY dependent on girls huh? That means you have had a girlfriend ever since you have been 14...........and guys only start to date girls when they are about 12.

I dont have a girlfriend, but my longest relationship was about 1 1/2 years.

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my first LTR - 5 months so far. She's great, meets all my standards, but lately all I can think about is other girls. I don't know, I might f*ck this one up. I think it's because she's not enough of a challenge for me.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
23 years... married her after 9 days.... why waste time?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
You are REALLY dependent on girls huh? That means you have had a girlfriend ever since you have been 14...........and guys only start to date girls when they are about 12.

I dont have a girlfriend, but my longest relationship was about 1 1/2 years.

I don't know about dependent. I had between 3-6 months 'off' in between these girls. I know that's not alot of time, but each time, I focused, got off my ass, hung out with my bro's more, improved, and then got back on the horse. I don't quit.

Not to mention that all three wanted to go out with me long before it actually happened. My main problem seems to lie in actually keeping them longer than a few years.

But you do have a point, maybe that's why it seems weird to me to not have a damn relationship.

Okra

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in a LTR for about 8 months. It has been going really good. I only hang with her about once a week though.

drumr2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in one since December, but I'm not faithful in any way. I basically still live and act single. That's because she lives about 50 miles away, and i can get away with it. :D

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 years in July... we just had a baby... after going through her preganancy, child birth, and a little PPD, we're back to normal... and when I mean normal I mean back to f*cking our brains out every chance we get.

Things are incredible right now... so much love, so much f*ckin, I'm happy. :)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a year, you're wasting time

No reason to have a girlfriend more than a year. You either sh-t (get married -- I suggest DON'T do this unless you want a fat, naggy wife down the road) ... or get off the pot (break up) -- I suggest do this in your 20's so you can develop individually and date tons of women to find out what you like.

Really, if you dont' know if a gal is marriage worthy after six months, you're completely wasting your time. There's nothing more to know. You know.

Also, why in the world would anyone marry in their 20's is beyond me. Each person changes individually and you have locked away your single life. Wait until you're 30 minimum. See the world, volunteer, help others, get in shape, go to as many Major League ballparks or sporting events as you can, attend your favorite musical concerts ... trust me, women will put the kabosh on most of this stuff.

* Also, no reason to live with a girl before getting married, too. Ninety percent of my friends who lived with their now-wives before getting married are now getting divorced or having a lousy marriage. They did the test drive, bought it, and are still disappointed.

Hang on to bachelorhood as long as you can! Most American women aren't worth it.