Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR: Lack of sex

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I would NEVER settle for a relationship where I didn't get enough sex. Under no circumstances. If it meant losing everything I own, so be it.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to make it known that sex is a crucial indgredient in a relationship. Lose predictability and remember that a relationship is built with communication and being open. If it's unable to be worked out, then you need to move on.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
lordson said:
yeah but what can you do if you love the girl? its an LTR. 2 years
You don't ever let it get that far.

WORKEROUTER said:
You need to make it known that sex is a crucial indgredient in a relationship from day one and never let it be forgotten
Even when things are terrible with women, all my LTR's have known I'm a sexual being and that they still have to put out even though they might hate me at the moment.

Treetz

Don Juan
Reaction score
lordson said:
this is my situation to the T.
hope that helps you understand theres nothing wrong with your relationship and all LTR's will descend to this eventually. Don't play any mind games with her by withholding sex so she wants it more, it won't work. I've tried everything mate, nothing works. Just get it when you can
It feels good to read this, and to see I'm not really doing anything wrong. I think macavoy is right in a sort of way but it seems that then you will always stay alone.. if most of the relationships go that way after a while..

It is funny that all we read and do on this site is gaming chicks and try to get laid as much as we can, but when you want to settle with a girl everything starts to vanish slowly... even when you keep the up not being predictable and such.. in the end you end up having sex when your lucky...