“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Low value male

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
What happens when a chick doesn’t see her boyfriend as a high value male?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Women don’t really know what a low value or high value male is. I’ve known many women that mistook me for low value because they viewed me as a “good guy (not nice guy!)”, only to dump me and a week later I’m with someone else prettier than them. Then they regret their decision. I’m deceptive how I present myself because I love **** testing women the same way they **** test me. Just because I’m in high demand I don’t run around shouting it to everyone, I just keep it in the back of my mind that when I get dumped I go ghost like they’ve never seen and have replaced them in no time. Sound like a low value man to you?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
What are the signs that she doesn’t see him as a high value male?
Watch how she treats other people. Most of the time its how we treat OURSELVES. If we dont allow certain bullshyt positions we will never be in a "low value" position. Who cares what she thinks. Never allow someone to devalue you.

The other way youll know is your energy will fade around her. For some reason your confidence will shrink.

Be around babes who value you. Who your mindstate accelerates, who your confidence rise around, who your cawk and balls hang more fully around.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Top