greatsnake
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2017
- Messages
- 648
- Reaction score
- 313
- Age
- 37
What happens when a chick doesn’t see her boyfriend as a high value male?
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
He should dump her.What happens when a chick doesn’t see her boyfriend as a high value male?
What are the signs that she doesn’t see him as a high value male?He should dump her.
Watch how she treats other people. Most of the time its how we treat OURSELVES. If we dont allow certain bullshyt positions we will never be in a "low value" position. Who cares what she thinks. Never allow someone to devalue you.What are the signs that she doesn’t see him as a high value male?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
She'd be taking him for granted, will not submit, low value man for her is easily replaceable.What are the signs that she doesn’t see him as a high value male?
I found this list. It says "wife" but its the same. Basically they are ungrateful and they dont value your time.She'd be taking him for granted, will not submit, low value man for her is easily replaceable.