Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low value male

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when a chick doesn’t see her boyfriend as a high value male?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t really know what a low value or high value male is. I’ve known many women that mistook me for low value because they viewed me as a “good guy (not nice guy!)”, only to dump me and a week later I’m with someone else prettier than them. Then they regret their decision. I’m deceptive how I present myself because I love **** testing women the same way they **** test me. Just because I’m in high demand I don’t run around shouting it to everyone, I just keep it in the back of my mind that when I get dumped I go ghost like they’ve never seen and have replaced them in no time. Sound like a low value man to you?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the signs that she doesn’t see him as a high value male?
Watch how she treats other people. Most of the time its how we treat OURSELVES. If we dont allow certain bullshyt positions we will never be in a "low value" position. Who cares what she thinks. Never allow someone to devalue you.

The other way youll know is your energy will fade around her. For some reason your confidence will shrink.

Be around babes who value you. Who your mindstate accelerates, who your confidence rise around, who your cawk and balls hang more fully around.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score