Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low IL , how to turn the tables?

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah ok i was wondering, the girl im interested in seems to have low IL. Like im almost 100% of the time the conversation starter, usually on aim. Thats how we talk mostly, we are internet kids. If i didnt message her odds are she probably wouldnt message me. Now i dont act AFC in anyway, its just how things start. Is there anyway where i can get her to start the conversations?

IRONMAN22

Don Juan
Reaction score

no there are not any other ways mang, only 3 questions I have, and its this how much effort did you put into talking to this broad? does she know what you look like? did you come on to her with too much effort would you think?

once these are answered theres only one thing I have to say: dont hang all over one broad, if shes not interested so be it, you did all you could, remember: fine broads come a dime in a dozen, so you know theres plenty more :yes: ..

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: reply

Originally posted by IRONMAN22
no there are not any other ways mang, only 3 questions I have, and its this how much effort did you put into talking to this broad? does she know what you look like? did you come on to her with too much effort would you think?

once these are answered theres only one thing I have to say: dont hang all over one broad, if shes not interested so be it, you did all you could, remember: fine broads come a dime in a dozen, so you know theres plenty more :yes: ..

yes we have seen each other, we met at school. Ive known her for hella long time now actually. Im not hung up on her, but id love a chance to get into that. And interest levels change sometimes. Trust me she can be quite responsive sometimes.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: you know what to do then mang, you now know whats up ;)
actually i dont know what to do man lol.

IRONMAN22

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay take a look at my first reply and really think about that, if your still clueless answer me those questions and Ill tell you whatsup mang :rolleyes:

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay take a look at my first reply and really think about that, if your still clueless answer me those questions and Ill tell you whatsup mang :rolleyes:
I think i probably did come on stronger than i needed to. But im pretty sure i can grab her interest but im not 100% sure how to do it.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, it's quite difficult to raise IL from passive awareness to sexual interest.

It would have to start by spending more time together, alone.

IRONMAN22

Don Juan
Reaction score
boom

theres your mistake, coming on too strong, if this broad cared any she would also try get a hold of you, STOP kidding yourself and let it go mang. Just remember fine broads come and go, there are so many, shrug it off and move on, just learn from this experience.

listen: read my post thats directed to any AFC thats made a bad move, its no big deal alright ;)

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Generally speaking, it's quite difficult to raise IL from passive awareness to sexual interest.

It would have to start by spending more time together, alone.
I agree, im thinking getting her to hang out alone with me once or twice. Flirting, and making her enjoy herself, then returning passive and letting her pursue is the right idea. Sorta like playing a game of tag.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, if a girl really likes you, she'll do the pursuing. Right now I have a girl that's pursuing me very heavily, and I'm not that interested in her. I'm not even leading her on, and I'm not even flirting with her, but she is coming on super strong.

On the flip side, I've also known girls who are not that interested, the behavior corresponds.

The key to realize is that you can't come on strong to a girl who isn't giving you clear buying signals or just making it clear that she's into you, otherwise you'll get nowhere. Girls are more aggressive than they get credit for. If they like you, you'll know it somehow.

Forget about wasting your time trying to raise IL in some girl. I agree with IRONMAN22 that there are so many women out there, don't waste your time on one that isn't into you.