"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Love Your Girl

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Either:

1) This is a joke,

2) Some girl got on under her man's screen name and is messing with us

3) Well...I don't even want to consider 3.

PANK, if it is 3, good luck, dude. You'll need it. BTW, why are you here?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Originally posted by BGMan
Oh wait... I just realized...

PANK...

SIXPANK...

SIXPAK GQ.

Ah-hah. He's back. And he's from England, too, just like the original. Bad spelling, just like the original. The only thing different is that he doesn't type "...discuss!" at the end of his posts!

Sorry, it looks like you're busted. :p

BGMan
I don't know whether any of you were around two years (?) ago, but this troll named Sixpak GQ kept on asking these really dumb questions. Eventually he just became annoying and was banned. He got back on as Sixpaki GQ, got banned again, and then came on again under a different name which I can't remember. He gave up after he got banned again.

But I'm guessing he's decided to pay us another little visit.

BGMan :rolleyes:
 

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
250
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Location
NJ
There is this nasty fat chick that just wont leave me the f*ck alone! I think I should thank Pank for writing these beautiful poems so now I have some weapons to use on her. I just used Pank's chick repellent on the chunkster and I hope this **** works! I'll keep you posted on how to scare away a female. THANKS PANK! You are the man!
 

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
Originally posted by OpenMind
There is this nasty fat chick that just wont leave me the f*ck alone! I think I should thank Pank for writing these beautiful poems so now I have some weapons to use on her. I just used Pank's chick repellent on the chunkster and I hope this **** works! I'll keep you posted on how to scare away a female. THANKS PANK! You are the man!
if that nasty fat chick is obsessed with you...i dont think these poems would work... :rolleyes:
 

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
Re: ANOTHR POEM

Originally posted by PANK
here is one for you guys who dont have much time for romance


I AM BAD AT EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS
At least he seems to have figured out how to turn off CapsLock...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
Originally posted by BGMan
I don't know whether any of you were around two years (?) ago, but this troll named Sixpak GQ kept on asking these really dumb questions. Eventually he just became annoying and was banned. He got back on as Sixpaki GQ, got banned again, and then came on again under a different name which I can't remember. He gave up after he got banned again.

But I'm guessing he's decided to pay us another little visit.

BGMan :rolleyes:
Was less than 2 years, I was on here when it happened :D
 

Jinn

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2002
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by BGMan
I don't know whether any of you were around two years (?) ago, but this troll named Sixpak GQ kept on asking these really dumb questions. Eventually he just became annoying and was banned. He got back on as Sixpaki GQ, got banned again, and then came on again under a different name which I can't remember. He gave up after he got banned again.

But I'm guessing he's decided to pay us another little visit.

BGMan :rolleyes:
Yeah, I remember sixpaq, he got on here the same time i did under my old sn. I remember him most of all from the older posters because I was a major AFC back then and yet still I was laughing at him.

You are right tho, this guy sounds just like him!
 

Rahul

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2003
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Are you serious?

uh...W-T-F???

do you pee sitting down?

because this has to be the most ***** bull**** ever....
 

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Originally posted by OpenMind
There is this nasty fat chick that just wont leave me the f*ck alone! I think I should thank Pank for writing these beautiful poems so now I have some weapons to use on her. I just used Pank's chick repellent on the chunkster and I hope this **** works! I'll keep you posted on how to scare away a female. THANKS PANK! You are the man!
Haha! Just make sure you have a lost-puppy expression on your face whenever you talk to her!

Oh well... at least there's SOME use for this junk!

BGMan
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MoMurda

Banned
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
**** Colorado Springs
"Self-improvement is masturbation. Self-destruction might be the answer."
-Tyler Durden, Fight Club
 
Top