Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love Your Girl

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Either:

1) This is a joke,

2) Some girl got on under her man's screen name and is messing with us

3) Well...I don't even want to consider 3.

PANK, if it is 3, good luck, dude. You'll need it. BTW, why are you here?

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
Oh wait... I just realized...

PANK...

SIXPANK...

SIXPAK GQ.

Ah-hah. He's back. And he's from England, too, just like the original. Bad spelling, just like the original. The only thing different is that he doesn't type "...discuss!" at the end of his posts!

Sorry, it looks like you're busted. :p

BGMan
I don't know whether any of you were around two years (?) ago, but this troll named Sixpak GQ kept on asking these really dumb questions. Eventually he just became annoying and was banned. He got back on as Sixpaki GQ, got banned again, and then came on again under a different name which I can't remember. He gave up after he got banned again.

But I'm guessing he's decided to pay us another little visit.

BGMan :rolleyes:

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this nasty fat chick that just wont leave me the f*ck alone! I think I should thank Pank for writing these beautiful poems so now I have some weapons to use on her. I just used Pank's chick repellent on the chunkster and I hope this **** works! I'll keep you posted on how to scare away a female. THANKS PANK! You are the man!

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OpenMind
There is this nasty fat chick that just wont leave me the f*ck alone! I think I should thank Pank for writing these beautiful poems so now I have some weapons to use on her. I just used Pank's chick repellent on the chunkster and I hope this **** works! I'll keep you posted on how to scare away a female. THANKS PANK! You are the man!
if that nasty fat chick is obsessed with you...i dont think these poems would work... :rolleyes:

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ANOTHR POEM

Originally posted by PANK
here is one for you guys who dont have much time for romance

I AM BAD AT EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS
At least he seems to have figured out how to turn off CapsLock...

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know whether any of you were around two years (?) ago, but this troll named Sixpak GQ kept on asking these really dumb questions. Eventually he just became annoying and was banned. He got back on as Sixpaki GQ, got banned again, and then came on again under a different name which I can't remember. He gave up after he got banned again.

Was less than 2 years, I was on here when it happened :D

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, I remember sixpaq, he got on here the same time i did under my old sn. I remember him most of all from the older posters because I was a major AFC back then and yet still I was laughing at him.

You are right tho, this guy sounds just like him!

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious?

uh...W-T-F???

do you pee sitting down?

because this has to be the most ***** bull**** ever....

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OpenMind
Haha! Just make sure you have a lost-puppy expression on your face whenever you talk to her!

Oh well... at least there's SOME use for this junk!

BGMan

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
"Self-improvement is masturbation. Self-destruction might be the answer."
-Tyler Durden, Fight Club