Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love is Just a Chemical Reaction!

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
That's right, I said it.

Now before you write me off as just another troubled AFC, hear me out

Love doesn't exist. It's fake, only caused by a chemical in your brain

If you are so inlove with someone, then why do people cheat? did the other person take this lying chemical out of their heads or something?

that's almost it. they run out of it, so they no longer feel love for their partner.

It's sad really, because all you guys who have hopes and dreams of finding the right woman to love and be with are just wasting your time.
No woman can love you, nor can you truly care for a woman

I bet for any of you Guys who say you love your wife, i could show you the hottest piece of ass imaginable. she would say

"oh baby, you can have me, but all you have to do is leave your wife and then you can have me forever"

how many of you would do it? i bet a crap-ton would

Same applies to a female who finds some handsome chode at a party while married to her husband.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCs don't have the required perception of reality to understand that it's just a chemical reaction, so no one can really call you one.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
There's a difference between real love and infatuation.

No not much

how many marriages have you seen go down the tubes because of lack of "thrills" basically they ran out of chemical

i thought they were in love??

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't everything we feel just a chemical reaction?

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
^^

Not "hate" obviously

which is what the OP is spreading

sad sad sad

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Isn't everything we feel just a chemical reaction?
^^ No.

Raikojo17 said:
Love doesn't exist. It's fake
I don't believe this.

Raikojo17 said:
I bet for any of you Guys who say you love your wife, i could show you the hottest piece of ass imaginable. she would say

"oh baby, you can have me, but all you have to do is leave your wife and then you can have me forever"

how many of you would do it? i bet a crap-ton would
I would chalk that up to complete abandonment of morals....of course if you have no moral center and your life objective is to do whatever feels good, then of course you would dump your wife.

Therefore all love is fake? WTH?

Daniel1099

Don Juan
Reaction score
dumbest post in the world...

their are plently of people who stay in deep love with eachother till the day they die...

once ur 70. and ur wife dies... you cant imagine loving anyone else.

stupid post. really....

i feel bad for you brah...

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told that love is a decision...so what most people feel as love and is usually infatuation is indeed a chemical reaction. But a good couple decides to commit to each other and real love takes commitment. I am probably oversimplifying it.

My parents are a good example. They have been married for like 40 years and are still crazy for each other. At least from what I witness.

I understand this is not a very DJ'esque concept.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this thread shows a great lack of understanding of chemistry or love. There are different levels/types of love, just as there are different chemical reactions.

Some chemicals cause an explosion, some will seap into your skin and bones causing a life time reaction. It's the same with love, have a strong infatuation right away, while others it takes more time.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Jeez, all life is just a chemical reaction too. That doesn't mean it's not "real" or that it doesn't have value.