Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost in Riyadh

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s micro evolution, which has been observed, slight variations in species. Not macro, dog to toad, rock to PS4, beer can to heroin.

0/10 will not read again.
The vast majority of vertebrae are fish. How about that? And I also mentioned algae evolving into a freaking sequoia tree. How is that not macroevolution? Take a couple more reading comprehension classes.

Reaction score
The vast majority of vertebrae are fish. How about that? And I also mentioned algae evolving into a freaking sequoia tree. How is that not macroevolution? Take a couple more reading comprehension classes.
There's no point in arguing with people that can't/won't see sense.

It's like arguing that the Moon didn't form from the Earth because we didn't see it.

Lost in Riyadh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost in Riyadh....

Seriously, you seem to be in a ****ty place to game women. The vast majority being off limits (I presume) and all the others available to all the men.

How is it over there ? Tell us more... Do you bed many Muslim women ?... Are they even interested in you as a foreigner ? Are the ex pat women even the fat ugly ones like super stuck up picky ? Do the local guys have game ? Do they even need it ?

Curious minds want to know....
Yes, I beded Muslim women. Divorced ones, with kids.
Most don't feel comfortable to have sex without the prospect of marriage. But I also met one who was only interested in sex.
The Muslim women mindset is to find a wealthy husband who can provide for them. There's exceptions, of course.
They have all the means to cheat on their husbands, because of the niqab they can go anywhere without being recognized.
STD are very frequent here.
Their game, as far as I could observe so far, is based in peacocking, social media, and jerk behaviour.
Middle esterns don't usualy appreciate cougars. The fat ugly expats can't afford to be picky.
As for the Asian Pacific expat, lots of the guys are gay, and females are looking for a sugar daddy and a western passport.
I found one recently, 42, who treats me like a king, doesn't want my money (she brings me presents all the time) my passport (she already moving to the US next year) and can't get enough of my bed.

Anything else, feel free to ask

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting stuff... thanks for sharing.

The niqab.... never thought of that. If caught how are they treated ?... How about the guy ?

And interesting about STD's.... wonder why ?

Aren't gay folks in great danger there or is that exaggerated ?

How are regular Western woman that may be there treated ?

Lost in Riyadh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the penalty for adultery is death, but they don't disclose this processes.
As for the gays, the penalty is also death, but only if they are caught. And they will get caught only if they want to, is very common here expat men living together.
As four the rest of the Game, I just started paying attention to it a couple of months ago.
It's too soon to provide reliable data, but I'll keep you informed

Reaction score
Well, the penalty for adultery is death, but they don't disclose this processes.
As for the gays, the penalty is also death, but only if they are caught. And they will get caught only if they want to, is very common here expat men living together.
As four the rest of the Game, I just started paying attention to it a couple of months ago.
I don't think it's much of a game, is it?

Is it a game anywhere, even in normal countries?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow fish have vertebrae! They also have 2 eyes, so do birds, we must have evolved from them!

Has anyone observed algae turning into a sequoia tree? Has it been tested? I did try to find some info on this but came up blank so could you provide some evidence as it seems you're continuing to talk nonsense.

Don't talk about reading comprehension classes when you're making no sense yourself, try to keep it civil too.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow fish have vertebrae! They also have 2 eyes, so do birds, we must have evolved from them!

Has anyone observed algae turning into a sequoia tree? Has it been tested? I did try to find some info on this but came up blank so could you provide some evidence as it seems you're continuing to talk nonsense.

Don't talk about reading comprehension classes when you're making no sense yourself, try to keep it civil too.
Don’t patronize me then tell me to keep it civil just because you lack normal human brain function. I’m not an idiot and see what you’re doing. Respect me before I respect you.

EVERY land plant is related to charophyte algae: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16701329/

Crocodiles are more closely related to birds than to lizards or other reptiles: https://news.ucsc.edu/2014/12/crocodile-genomes.html

Artificial selection ( in macroevolution: https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evo_30

The thing is, I’m realizing now that you’ll likely say how there is no evidence despite there being an overwhelming amount or that none of these are actual examples of macroevolution. Macroevolution and microevolution are very loosely defined anyway so it doesn’t even matter. Go ahead and take any evolutionary biology class or just ask one of the professors for examples of macroevolution and they’ll give it to you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see nothing linking algae evolving into to a sequoia tree. Why make such outlandish claims and back them up with side steps and random links. Of course we all share similarities, we're all made from similar stuff, that's actually proof of one single designer.

Your basic answer is for me to ask someone else and they'll tell me.

Great argument, I'm done.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...that sounds like its pretty crazy. So basically women can cheat discreetly whenever they want pretty much but will get killed if they get caught? Or is this not really carried out? I'd bet that men dont receive the same punishment, but I might be wrong...

Seems weird considering all the passages in the Qur'an regarding sex and sex slaves and multiple wives that they are so hush hush about it.

Lost in Riyadh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...that sounds like its pretty crazy. So basically women can cheat discreetly whenever they want pretty much but will get killed if they get caught? Or is this not really carried out? I'd bet that men dont receive the same punishment, but I might be wrong...

Seems weird considering all the passages in the Qur'an regarding sex and sex slaves and multiple wives that they are so hush hush about it.
Well, men do it more openly, of course. But when it comes to women it’s all more hush hush.
Also, rules here tend to be slightly different according nationalities. In this maters, and also for the drinking, when Saudi get caught they usually get away with a slap on the wrist. But, anyway, what really happens is something they just don’t tell and I just don’t ask

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, men do it more openly, of course. But when it comes to women it’s all more hush hush.
Also, rules here tend to be slightly different according nationalities. In this maters, and also for the drinking, when Saudi get caught they usually get away with a slap on the wrist. But, anyway, what really happens is something they just don’t tell and I just don’t ask
Yeah I think it's like that in a lot of countries...people say racism is bad in the US but that's only because they haven't been to a lot countries where it is really bad to the point of almost being state sanctioned...

Reaction score
Yeah I think it's like that in a lot of countries...people say racism is bad in the US but that's only because they haven't been to a lot countries where it is really bad to the point of almost being state sanctioned...
I flew to Mexico City in March. First thing when I got off the plane, the guards called me a Gringo. I was surprised that I was even able to get my bags.

Imagine flying to the USA and being greeted with "n1g***, sp1ck, Jew, slanty eyes." Western countries are so non-racist that they let former Isis fighters back in.

Lost in Riyadh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a sh*t about racism, beautiful women come in all shapes and colours.
But I admit I once told an Hungarian girl to get a tan. She was so white she turned me off.
Also, working in a multi ethnic environment makes you realize nice and competent people come in all colours. Same for assh*les

Reaction score
I don't give a sh*t about racism, beautiful women come in all shapes and colours.
But I admit I once told an Hungarian girl to get a tan. She was so white she turned me off.
Also, working in a multi ethnic environment makes you realize nice and competent people come in all colours. Same for assh*les
They're all the same.

Lost in Riyadh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today is compound party night.
In your country the n. 1 goal would be to get a girl's phone number, but here it will be to find a girl worth asking for the phone number and who's not there with her bf.
Actually, last party I told a nice girl I wouldn't leave without her phone number. She said yes, and she was making eye contact all night.
Only issue, she was the gf of a good friend of mine, so I backed off.
I will pay more attention tonight

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s micro evolution, which has been observed, slight variations in species. Not macro, dog to toad, rock to PS4, beer can to heroin.

0/10 will not read again.
Yeah so I know this is like 2 years old, but I don’t believe that macroevolution is real anymore. You win.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so I know this is like 2 years old, but I don’t believe that macroevolution is real anymore. You win.
Glad to hear it :)

I am religious in that I believe in God/Jesus but I equally believe in science, fact and intellectual debate, I do believe to two can coexist.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear it :)

I am religious in that I believe in God/Jesus but I equally believe in science, fact and intellectual debate, I do believe to two can coexist.
Yeah I started looking into it. I've realized that the only reason why we keep it around really is to keep the theologians at bay. I also went ahead and posted some mathematical probabilities of evolution on some science boards, and 3 of the 4 threads got deleted lol.