Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost in Riyadh

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given that you're a married biatch huddled away in the corner of your wife's living room....I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT.

Yeah good one....pretend that you know that the other person is being emotional and thus you "win".....YAWN

YOU ARE OLD AND FINISHED AND MARRIED AND DEAD, NOW **** OFF AND DONT DISTURB ME SOFT LAD
Hahahahaha...lad.

Must be one of those UK Muppets.

You one of those farmers with the sheep we hear about?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
French, UK whatever...neither wear deodorant...we can smell you from around the corner. And calling someone a "fag" isnt my style.

I mean who eats bread that someone else has walked home from the store withunder their stinky pits?

And stop shouting like a 2 year old. You grow up in a barn? Where are your manners?

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 50 as well... am a US Army vet and spent time in SA during the first Gulf War, and in Northern Iraq after (my SF assigned language was Kurdish)... so I keep getting called back on active duty.... most recently last year, and maybe again next.

All women are the same all over the world.... but in Islamic countries... they have the element of real fear to keep their nature attuned to an effective working of society. I really would not have a problem with Islam except all the bat sh!t crazy bearded sky god BS with his pathetic schizophrenic megalomaniacal prophet. A pity we do not believe we have the ability to control the nature of women without resorting to mindless mythology... but I digress.

I know dudes who have had their eyes opened at 50 right after getting divorce raped, that are dating 20 year olds. But you better be in AWESOME shape with a lot going on. It's never too late brother.

Reaction score
I'm 50 as well... am a US Army vet and spent time in SA during the first Gulf War, and in Northern Iraq after (my SF assigned language was Kurdish)... so I keep getting called back on active duty.... most recently last year, and maybe again next.

All women are the same all over the world.... but in Islamic countries... they have the element of real fear to keep their nature attuned to an effective working of society. I really would not have a problem with Islam except all the bat sh!t crazy bearded sky god BS with his pathetic schizophrenic megalomaniacal prophet. A pity we do not believe we have the ability to control the nature of women without resorting to mindless mythology... but I digress.

I know dudes who have had their eyes opened at 50 right after getting divorce raped, that are dating 20 year olds. But you better be in AWESOME shape with a lot going on. It's never too late brother.
I wonder if Islam will succumb to science like Christianity has.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Science" is based on faith. So much conjecture passed off as fact, the smugness of its so called intellectual acolytes is baffling.

Lost in Riyadh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Christianity supported science, and the middle age universities from the church had more freedom of investigation than some of the universities today.
But that's not the point, they have many universities here and they support their youngsters going to study abroad. But that's for a different topic

Keeping to the topic, I'm having dinner with a stunning blond later on, wish me luck

Reaction score
Christianity supported science, and the middle age universities from the church had more freedom of investigation than some of the universities today.
But that's not the point, they have many universities here and they support their youngsters going to study abroad. But that's for a different topic

Keeping to the topic, I'm having dinner with a stunning blond later on, wish me luck
You can't argue with the facts of science. Evolution is fact. The Earth is 4.57 billion years old and was not created by "God."

But not the point of the post.

Lost in Riyadh

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't argue with the facts of science. Evolution is fact. The Earth is 4.57 billion years old and was not created by "God."

Missed the part where you would wish me luck, this will be my first date after The Rationale Male

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Evolution is a THEORY.
The Earth being 4.57 billion years old is a THEORY

"The Earth is 4.57 billion years old and was not created by "God."" - is an OPINION

You need realise the differences between a fact, theory and opinion are mate.

Observation and experiment

Macro evolution (things turning into other things) has never been observed, ever.

Anyway I don't want to derail the thread but there were some key things being overlooked that I had to comment on Science doesn't prove or disprove God, that's something scientists agree on.

Lost in Riyadh

Don Juan
Reaction score
No alcohol, no French kissing. Or any other kind of kissing on women in a restaurant here, it’s Saudi Arabia.
I gotta move.
The dinner went well, at some point I think she was kind of nervous. She’s pretty, but her personality looked a bit like beije. Or vanilla. I will accept vanilla only if there’s no chocolate.
That’s the problem here, supply and demand. There’s few girls here I could be interested, and they all have boyfriends.
I’m still thinking if I should ask her in a second date. Maybe quad bikes, to see if she was so blant in the restaurant because she was nervous, and having some activity will bring out some more fun side of her.
But definitely, I gotta move to another country

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Macro evolution (things turning into other things) has never been observed, ever.
I agreed with much of what you have said, but this is incorrect. Take dogs and wolves for example. Dogs existed because humans just kept on breeding friendlier and friendlier versions of dogs among with other traits so that way they could herd sheep and protect them from other wolves. Same with any green plant in existence that lives on land. They came from charophyte algae and adapted as they came onto land. Plus, 16S ribosomal RNA is so evolutionarily conservative that we can pretty much map out a good phylogeny of everything related to each other.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s micro evolution, which has been observed, slight variations in species. Not macro, dog to toad, rock to PS4, beer can to heroin.

0/10 will not read again.

Reaction score
I agreed with much of what you have said, but this is incorrect. Take dogs and wolves for example. Dogs existed because humans just kept on breeding friendlier and friendlier versions of dogs among with other traits so that way they could herd sheep and protect them from other wolves. Same with any green plant in existence that lives on land. They came from charophyte algae and adapted as they came onto land. Plus, 16S ribosomal RNA is so evolutionarily conservative that we can pretty much map out a good phylogeny of everything related to each other.
Plus the fact that evolution can take millions of years to be noticed, while a human life is only 75 years or so, plus Darwin only came up with this like 160 years ago.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost in Riyadh....

Seriously, you seem to be in a ****ty place to game women. The vast majority being off limits (I presume) and all the others available to all the men.

How is it over there ? Tell us more... Do you bed many Muslim women ?... Are they even interested in you as a foreigner ? Are the ex pat women even the fat ugly ones like super stuck up picky ? Do the local guys have game ? Do they even need it ?

Curious minds want to know....