Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost custody by court order

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I sympathise. I think the fundamental problem is that in most jurisdictions the courts tend to prioritise the children’s welfare over the needs and wishes (and rights, if any are recognised — none are in for example Australia) of the parents. So there are often outcomes that seem perverse where the benefit of ‘equality’ is outweighed by other consideration of the facts. It’s far from ideal in terms of the choices the courts face.
Most societies don’t have the resources to enforce or guide adequate coparenting in a high conflict separation.
In general Mother's are considered the child raisers so in regards to children, the courts usually will side with them if there are any questions.

It may not be fair, but ironically the forum cries about not having traditional roles for men and women and how it's ruined things, but then wants to not hold this in court in regards to children.

Unless there is a reason why children can't be with the mother, they are likely going to get every benefit of the doubt.

Now don't get me wrong...there are plenty of women who take advantage of this and that shouldn't be allowed.