"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Loss of interest

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
802
Reaction score
19
Location
New jersey
Lately I just havent been interested in girls at all really. Not in a gay way, just that I feel like I have absolutely no time or desire to even approach and try to get anything started. I had a good run going this summer but now I seem to be losing some of my nerve and skill when it comes to approaching. Has this happened to anyone here? I am busy with a lot of my own stuff which is probably the reason why and a good thing on top of that but I dont want to have all my nerve leaving me when I'm ready to get back into approaching. Any ideas?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
you don't anything to worry about.

What you're doing now is basically something a "successful" DJ goes thru. Girls aren't the main priority in your life, because if they were, you'd be no DJ. The only type of people who puts girls number ONE in their life/ priorities are desperate, nice, AFCs. You going thru this right now is only showing that you are no AFC, but a DJ. And this way, girls will more than likely flock you now.

Anything will run from you if you chase it.
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
Wow, you described exactly what I have been feeling like lately. I've just been doing my own thing right now, with finding a better job. I just don't have the time of day to worry about women. I just figure when I want a female companion or whatever i'll know what to do.
 

Sirducer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
US
Originally posted by WhitePimp
Lately I just havent been interested in girls at all really. Not in a gay way, just that I feel like I have absolutely no time or desire to even approach and try to get anything started. I had a good run going this summer but now I seem to be losing some of my nerve and skill when it comes to approaching. Has this happened to anyone here? I am busy with a lot of my own stuff which is probably the reason why and a good thing on top of that but I dont want to have all my nerve leaving me when I'm ready to get back into approaching. Any ideas?
Stop masterbating!
The hand is banned.
 

Fox800

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
College Station, TX
I know what you feel, I'm going through the exact same thing. I thought it might be low testosterone levels, but I've been working out and my energy levels are as high as they've ever been. I'm just not as turned on by girls/porn as much...I mean I'll register "she's hot/cute/attractive" but it doesn't make me pop wood like a hot girl used to...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top