Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing weight should not be the goal. Reducing insulin resistance should be.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what to tell you unfortunately... I guess just accept being super skinny... If one can't gain weight on 6000 calories, then you must have the digestion problem backinthegame mentioned.

You could try adding Betaine HCL and digestive enzymes to see if they help.
Yeah I dunno. I was blending my food because I literally couldn’t waste time having to chew it. That’s how much I was eating. Just retarded

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going low caloric + shorter fasting periods and smaller number of meals is far more interesting than IF if you don't care being skinny. For some it will not save their social, professional or dating life to have muscles alone to the level some would expect. I'm already capped to being skinny due to the genetic risk i have of ulcers after i pass the 30 year old wall if i don't eat like a 50 year old on heavy dieting to lose dozens or a hundred pounds, counting the fact i'm short, so it doesn't really matter at all.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Eat 3,500 calories per day. That’s about 1,200 per meal. Then drink a gallon (2,400 calories) of whole milk a day. If it’s a lactose problem buy one of the lactose free milk substitutes. That will give you 5,900 cals per day. Report back in 3 months. Good luck.
No need to drink an entire gallon of milk, he could get more calories from pineapple juice and heavy cream and not have to deal with trying to down an entire gallon.

Heavy cream has 50 calories per TABLESPOON!

This means a 25 ounce(750 ml) container of heavy cream has 1600 calories...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell do you guys eat that many carbs? If I eat too many I just crash the entire day.
Just did a follow up bloodwork with my doctor. I eat 300-400g of carbs per day. Fasted glucose was 90, triglycerides were 50, HDL cholesterol 54. It’s not quantity of carbohydrates… it is the quality!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that quality>quantity and I definitely know what healthy carbs are. Even eating kodiak cakes, whole grain unprocessed bagels, steel cut oats, hummus, etc make me feel groggy and lethargic, and grain fiber doesn't agree with my digestive system, actually makes me bloated and constipated (and yes I know you need to acclimate to higher fiber).

That said, veggies fruits and nuts are great, especially for gut/GI health and that's where I get the bulk of my carbs now. My fasting glucose is usually around 60-80 which alarms the older guys but the younger Drs say it's fine when I reveal I fast a lot.

Like I said earlier, last summer I was at peak fitness, strong and leaner than ever and I wasn't eating too much, and about 100g of carbs at most and I felt fantastic. The human body is a bit more complex than you're letting on and the more I learn the more I realize there is no "one size fits all" approach. I also maintain that WHEN you eat is just as important as what you eat.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I know that quality>quantity and I definitely know what healthy carbs are. Even eating kodiak cakes, whole grain unprocessed bagels, steel cut oats, hummus, etc make me feel groggy and lethargic, and grain fiber doesn't agree with my digestive system, actually makes me bloated and constipated (and yes I know you need to acclimate to higher fiber).

That said, veggies fruits and nuts are great, especially for gut/GI health and that's where I get the bulk of my carbs now. My fasting glucose is usually around 60-80 which alarms the older guys but the younger Drs say it's fine when I reveal I fast a lot.

Like I said earlier, last summer I was at peak fitness, strong and leaner than ever and I wasn't eating too much, and about 100g of carbs at most and I felt fantastic. The human body is a bit more complex than you're letting on and the more I learn the more I realize there is no "one size fits all" approach. I also maintain that WHEN you eat is just as important as what you eat.
That is a clear signal those foods don't work with your body chemistry. You should eliminate them from your diet. Not all foods work with all people. Eliminating chronic low grade inflammation due to food choices should be seen as being every bit as important in terms of something that helps you lose weight as anything else

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a clear signal those foods don't work with your body chemistry. You should eliminate them from your diet. Not all foods work with all people. Eliminating chronic low grade inflammation due to food choices should be seen as being every bit as important in terms of something that helps you lose weight as anything else
Yeah I have already, I just go off how I feel now after trying and researching every diet out there except full vegan.

My inflammation/gi health is as its best when I lean towards carnivore diet. Believe it or not even my ****s were best when I did pure carnivore for a few months, I had zero bloating/gas and lost a lot of fat in my torso.

Last edited: