Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing hair. Shave?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
For the past 2 months I noticed that my front hair is thinning, most likely due to the post-breakup stress, since it started happening really fast, honestly I always had gorgeous hair.

The dermatologist prescribed me with medication but I don't want to use it.

Should I just shave it off?

Here's a pic:
http://i57.tinypic.com/mj47dk.jpg

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
Hey guys,
For the past 2 months I noticed that my front hair is thinning, most likely due to the post-breakup stress, since it started happening really fast, honestly I always had gorgeous hair.

The dermatologist prescribed me with medication but I don't want to use it.

Should I just shave it off?

Here's a pic:
http://i57.tinypic.com/mj47dk.jpg
DONT use the medication. I guess you got something to block DHT?
I WILL **** with your hormones and most likely you will get some sort of depression and if you stop using it, the hair loss will be greater than before.

Youve got the "perfect" hair for a Jason Statham haircut.

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
DONT use the medication. I guess you got something to block DHT?
I WILL **** with your hormones and most likely you will get some sort of depression and if you stop using it, the hair loss will be greater than before.

Youve got the "perfect" hair for a Jason Statham haircut.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a Jason Statham haircut? Seems like he shaves his head/trims it to 1-2mm.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That really doesn't look like much. If it just progressively gets worse then maybe, but I wouldn't right now. Some thinning isn't the worst. The worst is when there's an actual bald spot.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in a similar situation, best option I came up with is let them grow untill they are long enough to mess them up, then get a volumizing shampoo and mess them up.

Just keep the sides shorter than the top.

Something like this http://www.apnimarzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/jude-law-split.jpg

Only problem is that you better check it out everytime something like strong wind or changing t-shirt happens, either that or cut them short like statham.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a light bald spot on the left, and the picture looks kinda better than what it really is.

From a distance you can't really notice it but when you look from above or up close, it's really visible.

My brother is also balding but he's already married and 33 years old, 13 years older than me, argh.

I think I should just shave the whole thing off and be bald for the rest of my life. Hell, look at Neil Strauss.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaved the whole thing off. Feels a lot better.
Don't know if chicks will dig it though.

U

user43770

Shave it with a 1 guard and rock some beard stubble. Make sure you get some sun on it.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
Shaved the whole thing off. Feels a lot better.
Don't know if chicks will dig it though.
Do you really think chicks care how pretty you look? They see you the way you see yourself.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaved-headed men are generally perceived as less attractive than full-hair headed men. However, when it comes to a bald man approaching a woman, there's something unique in the sense of confidence - when a man shaves his head he's doing it by choice - he has nothing to hide and is comfortable with being "naked".

This aside, some men are better looking NON-shaved even if they're losing a bit of hair. At the moment, I'd prefer to have my "old" full-hair head back, but there's nothing (natural) that I can do but hope that the hair loss is only temporary, caused by stressed and will grow back in half a year or so (according to a few medical articles I read).

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shaved my head for 16 years. I've had my hair longer for the last 5.
I actually just found out I am balding in the back of my head for the past year. Who knows how long that thing has been there...

Know what the difference has been in those 3 different stages?

Nothing. Because I own it and I have self-confidence regardless of my hairstyle. If you walk up to a woman with the insecurity because of your "hair", she will notice that you aren't fully confident.

You had to shave it? Fine. Own what you have right now instead of being worried about what you don't have.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. I'm not in any way devastated or pissed as some people on the net are.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys will find if they work out or are on gear that unless they do something to wash the DHT out of their hair, they will start losing it a lot faster than normal...

Bodybuilding Shampoo works great, wish I had known about this 3 years ago, I;d have a lot more hair now...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would shave it with a 1 on the clipper settings and grow a 2 day beard and you will be good to go.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
A lot of guys will find if they work out or are on gear that unless they do something to wash the DHT out of their hair, they will start losing it a lot faster than normal...

Bodybuilding Shampoo works great, wish I had known about this 3 years ago, I;d have a lot more hair now...
I'm sorry my friend but that is just a bunch of baloney.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
I'm sorry my friend but that is just a bunch of baloney.
From my personal experience it isn't. Hair loss greatly increased over the last 3 year's I've been working out hard, started running high doses of test and anavar and even with that the shampoo greatly lessened hair loss, to the point I believe I have more hair now than when I started the cycle which would otherwise be impossible, since it would have greatly accelerated hair loss without it...

DHT is the cause of hair loss in men, that's pretty well known, washing the DHT off the follicle helps tremendously...

Don't take my word, its got a 9/10 rating on bodybuilding.com with hundreds if not thousands of reviews