"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Lord of the rings: return of the flings

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
One of the hottest girls I hooked up years ago during school days, texted me out of the blue just right now on my Instagram.

Think 9/10. Beautiful flawless skin, large tight breasts, tall, demon in the sack.

We stopped hooking up since I called her out on some of her bs and I was rather rude and direct, called her a gold digging b!tch etc.

She got super pissed and we never talked since.

What's your take?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Depends what she's up to and what you're up to. If it's just smash, then go for it. If it might turn into drama, pass.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
She still considers you as a Beta in her orbit. :rolleyes:
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I still haven't replied to her hi.

Think I'd just "sup" and go get a new plate to make things whole tonight.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
One of the hottest girls I hooked up years ago during school days, texted me out of the blue just right now on my Instagram.

Think 9/10. Beautiful flawless skin, large tight breasts, tall, demon in the sack.

We stopped hooking up since I called her out on some of her bs and I was rather rude and direct, called her a gold digging b!tch etc.

She got super pissed and we never talked since.

What's your take?
Invite her over for a banging. Gold diggers can't dig if they are just fvck buddies.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Invite her over for a banging. Gold diggers can't dig if they are just fvck buddies.
I got a rule that I don't have sex with any woman unless I got two women dtf.

This is a great opportunity to get another plate, ask them both out and flake on the hot one.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Update:

I went scorched earth policy today.

Hit up 10-15 old plates and 20-30 new social media approaches in a couple of hours.

I got 2 new numbers after confirming dates.

4 old plates are down to hang out.

I'm not texting this one ex fling back for now and let her spin.

Wait and watch. Could be a monetary favour scenario.

Let's see.
 
Top