Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks money & status VS. Game

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how he talks about on a college campus, EVERYBODY is trying to have more friends and get more status. Too many people here think every other guy out there is a chode loser who is just going to lay on their back while you grab all the chicks.

Sounds like from what this guy says, "game" is largely just getting experience with girls, so you know what to do and how to act when you get one.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really a combo of status and "game".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really a combo of status and "game".
"Game" seems like a rather vague term, IMO. It would have to include not only tactics and strategies, but also your basic personality and how comfortable you are around women and people in general. In fact, I would argue that the latter is more important than the former. Another factor would be on whether or not people tend to like you and gravitate toward you (for social proof).

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Game" seems like a rather vague term, IMO. It would have to include not only tactics and strategies, but also your basic personality and how comfortable you are around women and people in general. In fact, I would argue that the latter is more important than the former. Another factor would be on whether or not people tend to like you and gravitate toward you (for social proof).
It really is that. Just being able to bond with someone without getting autistic.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game has always been about silly tactics like:

* Push/Pull
* C0cky & funny
* Wait X number of days before calling
* day game approaches
* Wearing ridiculous clothes and acting like a buffoon

The only type of game guys need to develope is their conversation skills and of course have their L.M.S. on point.....

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Women use game. Show me a girl that hasn’t pulled back after you met her, you’d have a unicorn on tour hands. They develop game quickly, once they realize they are beautiful it’s all over, v*gina worth money, and they trade it in. Your attention for her v*gina. Game is her chasing your attention. They want men to have game, otherwise they can’t fall in love, develop enough interest, so they end up in relationships with low interest, unhealthy and unfruitful, and end up riding the cck caurusel. Don Juan is a breath of fresh air for women, and it’s much better choice for long term.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Game has always been about silly tactics like:

* Push/Pull
* C0cky & funny
* Wait X number of days before calling
* day game approaches
* Wearing ridiculous clothes and acting like a buffoon

The only type of game guys need to develope is their conversation skills and of course have their L.M.S. on point.....
I disagree. Like how all strategies aim to reach some objective, not all work out. Some do. In fact, defining good conversation requires some concept of game.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men can approach cool, calm and confident often yielding a positive result, or they can be nervous and awkward, often yielding a negative result.
A lot of that is simply experience though. If you're used to talking to pretty girls, you're less likely to get nervous around them. If you're used to having sex, you won't feel so awkward escalating.

I have no idea why it is so common to structure the discussion in this "vs" kind of way, or why people don't discuss the "vs" aspect between looks, money and status.
There is some discussion between looks, money, and status though. Some say looks is all that matters (black pillers). Others say status rules all. Some think money doesn't matter at all, and some say it can even hurt you (that they will see as a beta bucks, or won't give you sex because they see you as a catch and want you to think they're a "good girl").

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There is some discussion between looks, money, and status though. Some say looks is all that matter (black pillers). Others say status rules all. Some think money doesn't matter at all, and some say it can even hurt you (that they will see as a beta bucks, or won't give you sex because they see you as a catch and want you to think they're a "good girl").
Exactly. There are discussions about which one is the most efficient way to get laid.

L, M, S or game are NOT all equal substitutes for each other. Some will give you more “bang for the buck” than others. That is the subject of debate.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never wasted a dime of my money on PUA books or boot camps..... Instead i spent money on a hair transplant to lower my hairline and recently i just got coolsculpting done to remove stubborn chest fat...

I'm also planning on getting gyno surgery to remove breast tissue to give my chest a more squared look and I'm also planning on a chin implant. I might also get one more hair transplant to thicken up my hairline density....

....every penny I've spent has been well worth it because it made me look at least 7 years younger and my female interaction has seen much improvement....

Game is bvllsh1t..... LMS will always trump cringey pickup game.....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, please check this video out.... IncelTV does an absolutely masterful job dismantling this PUA game myth with real world proof....

...... He even goes on to argue that LMS is over and says that we have entered the age of LLL, Looks Looks and Looks...

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point I am making is that you cannot point to any one thing as being any more important than anything else. Best approach for any man is to pursue all of these things because there are all types of women who prioritize things entirely differently.
Interesting. Rollo always maintained that game trumps all. But if you reduce its importance to be "only" equally important as the other aspects, it comes off as much less cringey. To be a well rounded man like you suggest seems much more satisfying. A lot of PUA game aims to fake the other aspects anyway. Look good, be healthy, have some money, be financially secure, have some status, and be able to interact with women. Sounds like a well rounded human to aspire to being.

Of course, the girl might still prefer to be with the dirtbag thug on death row, but such women aren't worth being with anyway.

Gents, please check this video out.... IncelTV does an absolutely masterful job dismantling this PUA game myth with real world proof....
I'll probably check it out, but not sure I would take advice from something called "IncelTV", lol.

Edited to say:
Okay, so I watched the video. I actually agree with a lot of what he said. But it all seems to come from a mindset of wallowing in their victimhood. Guys need to be aware that women can be fickle and unreliable so they don't fall prey to some of things that can happen to them. But most guys can get a halfway decent looking woman here and there if they keep a positive attitude. I will never feel sorry for somebody just because they can't keep a regular rotating harem of 9s and 10s. Boo hoo, cry me a river. But being seemingly forced into being a virgin is a lot tougher, I'm sure.

His line "So we aren't able to stimulate you?" was pretty funny though, even the girls laughed :)

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably check it out, but not sure I would take advice from something called "IncelTV", lol.

His line "So we aren't able to stimulate you?" was pretty funny though, even the girls laughed :)
Bruh, I'm redpill MGTOW all day and daily, but I've learned not to be dismissive towards the blackpill Incel boys because there is a lot of brutal truth to what they say...and i do enjoy the dark nihilistic humor of their community....

Also, the Incel boys do spit some brutal truth about the MGTOW talking point known as "The Wall"....

As a MGTOW, it was a hard pill for me to swallow but they're right, "The Wall" is indeed a coping mechanism perpetuated by guys that have been burned by gynocentric society.... Sorry, but with the abundance of thirsty men these days, even a land whale can get Chad-Lite....

The Wall is no longer relevant in today's world....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women use game. Show me a girl that hasn’t pulled back after you met her, you’d have a unicorn on tour hands. They develop game quickly, once they realize they are beautiful it’s all over, v*gina worth money, and they trade it in. Your attention for her v*gina. Game is her chasing your attention. They want men to have game, otherwise they can’t fall in love, develop enough interest, so they end up in relationships with low interest, unhealthy and unfruitful, and end up riding the cck caurusel. Don Juan is a breath of fresh air for women, and it’s much better choice for long term.
Game is wit, experience and strategy. They desire it. Complaining about it doesnt help you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That well rounded part is nothing more then your neediness. Disguised as something your brain tells you feels good. If your not fckng her she isnt your woman. Its THAT simple. Whatever gets you there is the game "part" everything else is friend zone. (Money status, job looks, ) yadda yadda
It's not about friend zone, it's about attraction. An ugly guy who escalates is liable to find himself on the wrong side of the MeToo movement.

Everybody likes validation, but having looks, money, status, and even game is advantageous to me in life, women or not. Probably the least important of those to me is status - which is interesting since many guys maintain status is the biggest attraction factor for women.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS .... will get a chick to open the door.

Game .... is walking through that door, keeps you inside, and knowing when to leave.