Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks money & status VS. Game

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Rollo always maintained that game trumps all. But if you reduce its importance to be "only" equally important as the other aspects, it comes off as much less cringey. To be a well rounded man like you suggest seems much more satisfying. A lot of PUA game aims to fake the other aspects anyway. Look good, be healthy, have some money, be financially secure, have some status, and be able to interact with women. Sounds like a well rounded human to aspire to being.

Of course, the girl might still prefer to be with the dirtbag thug on death row, but such women aren't worth being with anyway.

I'll probably check it out, but not sure I would take advice from something called "IncelTV", lol.

Edited to say:
Okay, so I watched the video. I actually agree with a lot of what he said. But it all seems to come from a mindset of wallowing in their victimhood. Guys need to be aware that women can be fickle and unreliable so they don't fall prey to some of things that can happen to them. But most guys can get a halfway decent looking woman here and there if they keep a positive attitude. I will never feel sorry for somebody just because they can't keep a regular rotating harem of 9s and 10s. Boo hoo, cry me a river. But being seemingly forced into being a virgin is a lot tougher, I'm sure.

His line "So we aren't able to stimulate you?" was pretty funny though, even the girls laughed :)
For the victimhood mentality thing... I think one of my favorite AMS quotes is like "So you were dealt a bad hand. Are you gonna b!tch and cry about it for the next 10 years, or are you going to DO something about it?"

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Game to me is just being socially competent enough to work with the woman in realizing sex. LMS is just the motivator. Many guys are intuitively competent. It's just that unattracted females discourage the interaction from naturally developing. As such, guys mistakenly attribute their failure to a personality flaw then overcompensate in later interactions. With LMS, girls hinder things less allowing the convo to progress intuitively. "Hinder less" and not "none" because there are still social deviations that she will care about. Being socially adjusted, you will naturally avoid being deviant and just naturally engage her which she will allow with LMSers.

The whole seduction then is building lms and finding therapeutic solutions to resolve past psychological traumas that pushed you to overcompensate. Those who always had lms tend to be good with women because women didn't hinder their efforts so much. Those who get lms later tend to have problems because they developed misplaced rationalizations after previous hindrances.

The whole thing comes down to this imo.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of it has to do with being in the right inner circles and having access and being at the right place at the right time. You can be a 6 in looks who happens to be at the right place at the right time because you have an ecosystem of women and get laid and you can also be an 8/10 and struggle with flakey phone numbers because you have no life outside the nightclubs.

The name of the game is access. Once you have access, just a little bit of everything (game, frame, looks, whatever) can get you women. Your genetics did not survive millions of years of evolution just for you to get weeded out. All you need is access + daily improvement in all the facets.

College is full of guys who don’t work out, get $25 a week for allowance, and somehow they are getting laid left and right. What do they have that you don’t have? Access to a demographic of chicks that are on your wavelength.

The pua community likes to make getting laid This great accomplishment where you need to be some Don Juan/Casanova. In my experience, you have to be retarded with defective genetics not to be able to get laid in an environment like college. That or deep insecurity issues.

It’s not climbing my Everest. It’s literally walking over a mole hill.
You're mostly right but it's not the bigger picture. Also, I don't see guys in college getting laid left and right lol...

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in the military and college, every guy I knew was getting laid. All we did was drank, play beer pong, and threw hotel parties and invite chicks over. Even the nerdiest dudes I knew had a cute chick. There were even leftover chicks that couldn’t find a bf.

After college, all I had to do was have some hobbies that had women in it and the same dynamic played out. Women are tribal creatures. The built in preselection and social proof is like 90% of the work. The rest is whether or not you got any chemistry with her.
Pre-tinder era?

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A chicks million year old brain is not going to change because of technological advances. I was introduced to a group of women this weekend through social circles and had instant attraction. Even before I opened my mouth they were already supplicating to me. In a club, it’s more like I have an opportunity to approach her and perhaps entertain her. But she probably already has 5 guys in rotation from her social circles.

You should know this. Women rarely take guys seriously that are outside their tribes. This is why most pickup and online dating end in flakes.

The name of the game is demographics. If you are in the right place at the right time with the right demographics, it’s very hard not to have success.

Now how can one outside of college create this? That’s the question most guys should ask themselves.
Tbh I mostly agreed on your social circle point. The tinder question was for the nerdiest guys comment since I don't know what that really means. I think you are overestimating the power of the SC though and not accounting for the female's personal ecosystem of guys she had available for selection.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of it has to do with being in the right inner circles and having access and being at the right place at the right time. You can be a 6 in looks who happens to be at the right place at the right time because you have an ecosystem of women and get laid and you can also be an 8/10 and struggle with flakey phone numbers because you have no life outside the nightclubs.

The name of the game is access. Once you have access, just a little bit of everything (game, frame, looks, whatever) can get you women. Your genetics did not survive millions of years of evolution just for you to get weeded out. All you need is access + daily improvement in all the facets.

College is full of guys who don’t work out, get $25 a week for allowance, and somehow they are getting laid left and right. What do they have that you don’t have? Access to a demographic of chicks that are on your wavelength.

The pua community likes to make getting laid This great accomplishment where you need to be some Don Juan/Casanova. In my experience, you have to be retarded with defective genetics not to be able to get laid in an environment like college. That or deep rooted insecurity issues.

It’s not climbing my Everest. It’s literally walking over a mole hill.
Sigh... not that I haven't been laid before but I have REALLY got to get my life together lol. In college rn

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dirt bag thug on death row had what? Game...:lol:
Usually the death row guys that are so popular have looks. The guys who get letters and proposals on death row have usually had a picture in the paper and the girls had never actually met them, so the guys never had any chance to run game.

Now in the case of female guards who fall for male prisoners, they get a chance to run game. But I think it's more a case of familiarity, they wear them down over time. Kind ol