Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks matter, a lot.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 25 and the more fitter i get the more girls are attracted to me. Women are visual creatures guys. Get a rugged, masculine, rough look. I swear the amount of stares im getting now is ridiculous. Get your looks going on. **** working on "game". Chad way is the way to go.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 25 and the more fitter i get the more girls are attracted to me. Women are visual creatures guys. Get a rugged, masculine, rough look. I swear the amount of stares im getting now is ridiculous. Get your looks going on. **** working on "game". Chad way is the way to go.
Both are required. Looks expand the amount of women you have access to.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum doesn't like and isn't ready for the Blackpill. Rollo Tomassi is literally a Boomer lol

I would say life is 60% Blackpill 30% Redpill 10% Bluepill

That small % blue (in small & infrequent surprises) can and does work. But keep it small

Unfortunately many guys here are 90% Redpill 10% Black... which is overkill and they wonder why they get "rage" lol

Incels are typically the opposite. 90% Blackpill 10% Red... so of course they end up depressed

Gotta mix it up mate. Keep an eye on how much content you are absorbing. For me it's simple

60% Black 30% Red 10% Blue

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look matters a lot.. The amount of attention one appealing looking man get diminished on this covid19 once he wearing mask.. That suck.. Its really sucks.

Yes look matters by far.. You may even get a quickie behind the bar alley with women you just met.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look matters a lot.. The amount of attention one appealing looking man get diminished on this covid19 once he wearing mask.. That suck.. Its really sucks.

Yes look matters by far.. You may even get a quickie behind the bar alley with women you just met.
I talked to my fwb about this and she said honestly looks matter because when we're ****ing you we are physical to. She said the reason she is ****ing me is cause of my body and face .

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to my fwb about this and she said honestly looks matter because when we're ****ing you we are physical to. She said the reason she is ****ing me is cause of my body and face .
Ignore what women say about attraction.

Besides that, this topic has been done to death.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks can get a woman attracted to you, but will rarely keep her attracted to you. That period of attraction, even if you're very good looking, can be surprisingly brief. Women are easily turned off, especially by weak behavior ie. insecurity (very vain, good-looking men reek of insecurity), neediness, too many 'beta' traits etc.

Unlike us, where looks will both get us and keep us attracted to her.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let summarise this, say your looks contribute to 60%, 20% game, and personality were at 20% of your success...

Looks always subjective to every other women you met. But you may not be denied that the standard of looks never differentiate that much for every women. So its 50%.. Let say the amount of game and personality are equal, game 25%, personality 25%.

Imagine how rough the ride for an average men to get a women.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She said the reason she is ****ing me is cause of my body and face .
That’s a very superficial and temporary statement from her. Should have been along the lines of ‘because of the man you are’, or something about how you make her feel…

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let summarise this, say your looks contribute to 60%, 20% game, and personality were at 20% of your success...

Looks always subjective to every other women you met. But you may not be denied that the standard of looks never differentiate that much for every women. So its 50%.. Let say the amount of game and personality are equal, game 25%, personality 25%.

Imagine how rough the ride for an average men to get a women.
I think that the 20% personality and 20% game is actually a combined 40%, if you want to break it down to percentages.

Strength and status, either conveyed with "game" or established by social proof, will tend to trump good looks. Women are biologically programmed to seek strength and status in men. Being good-looking can indicate social status (good looking people are treated better by society) but it's not a trait of social status per se.

For example, a woman will notice a really good-looking guy and will want to talk to him. Once she finds out he's an insecure, socially retarded imbecile living on unemployment, her sexual interest in him will generally die immediately and permanently.

Also, you are correct in what women consider a "hot guy" varies considerably from woman to woman, and is more subjective than what we consider a "hot girl." Since we are programmed to seek youth, beauty and fertility in women, our standards of female attractiveness are more universal.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

women can still sense if you have a good looking face or not even with the mask on

It is all in the eyes Chico

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Threads like this are hilarious. *Obvious statement in title*, *some simple , obvious monkey brain content*

Not knocking you man.. But how about you post when you make some great discovery. IF this is your idea of a great discovery, Breh....

This is simple ass thinking anyways. There's a lot more that go into it than looks. A combination of Looks + Personality + Accomplishment/Status is what women really go for.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They matter. Trust me. Maximize whatever you are working with. Grooming, fitness and style are things any man can do to go a long way toward upping a man’s perceived value.

This extends to your car and your dwelling too. Keep your car & your dwelling clean and uncluttered. Women pay attention to these sorts of details even for good looking men.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont like this ''insecure'' thing , you can be perfectly fine within yourself until she starts to do things that cause you to feel insecure.at that point if you are poking and trying to find something , then that's just disrespect.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
“Looks ONLY get you in the door.”*

But you must first get in the door, or it’s over for portalcels.

*I never understood this argument.
Let's say a woman has a choice of two equally good looking men. One has a job and the other doesn't.

Who do you think she is going to pick?

These days being good looking just isn't enough. You need a lot more to maintain a relationship with good quality women.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say a woman has a choice of two equally good looking men. One has a job and the other doesn't.

Who do you think she is going to pick?

These days being good looking just isn't enough. You need a lot more to maintain a relationship with good quality women.
the one that is cool having around , no matter if he has a job or not