Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get the Fvck outta here wit' that!!!!!!

Reaction score
belividere said:
Why doesn't everyone who believes that looks are the only thing that matters just leave this website. Being here is not helping you look better.
Good question. Also when did one persons expereince suddenly amount to fact.

If all you've got going for yourself is looks then of course looks will matter most.

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
IF UR AFTER SEX??? then THE LOOK DOESNT MATTER SO.. BUT if ur after a serious RELATIONship then u can just **** off!

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks only matter to girls who'd leave you when the next, prettier guy comes along.

D'you really want to go for that sort of girl?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa.. hold on...

What kind of looks are we talking about here? Just cute guy or freakin' supermodel hunk?

If you have looks the gals will try to talk to you so they can LET YOU TRY TO ATTRACT THEM, but if and when they realize you have no inner-game, or don't have an attractive personality the attraction WILL fade. And trust me when I was an AFC this happened all the time b/c I was to shy to make a move.

Mystery says girls are attracted 80% survival value and 20% reproductive value...

How F*cking dare you say game doesn't matter!.. how f*cking dare you. :kick:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
Why doesn't everyone who believes that looks are the only thing that matters just leave this website. Being here is not helping you look better.
FVCKIN' A!!! :up:

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree!
belividere did make a good point. Someone's using that noggin....:up:

yake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey! two things:
1. It would be logical that girls evaluate guys in EXACTELY the same way as guys do. yeah, I know, sperm is cheaper than egg, bla bla bla. Did a single sperm ever come out of you? If an egg is a million times bigger than an egg, and you ejaculate a million sperm (which you do more or less), how's that any cheaper? Oh, and of course a woman would rather be stuck with a good looking baby than an ugly one.
2. In chimp societies, AFAIK, the males with higher status get more mating opportunities, indicating that confidence and status = sexy. But the lower ranking chimps still get to have sex if they can avoid being seen by the head chimps. That could also be the reason why women marry rich ugly men and then **** poor good looking men. Also, I read somewhere that women orgasm more easily with better looking men, thus sucking their sperm closer to the egg. SO, maybe women simply evolved two instincts: **** high status guys, and **** good looking guys, the second instinct being older and propably stronger.

SO, how about looking as good as possible AND having high status, by getting as much positive attention as possible without being "needy". "Positive" meaning admiration and respect, not being viewed as a "really nice guy". Also, money helps, but the money thing is propably a veeery week impulse and almost completely rational, since money and possesions are rather recent occurances compared to social status and good genes and a strong, lean body.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
most of u havent read my thread.......the examples i provide are perfect examples to prove my theory!! what kinda naive guys are u really/??

also, "horny myspace sluts" are the same horny girls u see on the street cuz EVERYONE HAS A MYSPACE ANYWAY

also, when YOU say u see an ugly guy with a hot girl, keep in mind that THAT GIRL THINKS HE IS HOT - if she didnt, she wouldnt b with him. To u something might be ugly, to a hb9 that something might be HOT.

no more of this bullshyt "oh but i see ugly guys with hot girls" - THOSE GUYS ARE NOT UGLY

p.s. - im on sosuave cuz i ****in wanna be, and YEA i do get most of my girls thru my looks initially, but then of course they like how i am too which is why i end up fcuking them..........but dont expect to have success if a girl thinks you are ugly.

no way in HELL can u game a girl who thinks u are ugly and has no physical attraction to u - stop living in ur dream dj bible david dangelo world

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip, every single one of your threads follows this formula:

1. State debatable opinion as gospel truth.

2. Back 'truth' up with anecdotes - a.k.a boasting.

3. Boast more.

4. Swear a lot to sound hard.

Bearing in mind that this is actually 100% true, just take a minute to ponder how people perceive you on this site, and more importantly, if they actually want to hear any more of your opinions. (The answer's no btw, numbnuts :D)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
yake - most definitely being hot in most hot women's eyes, AND having high status, AND having a great personality will make u THE most desirable.......but take looks away and u wont do as well.

However, one can get by on simply bein ****in hot as hell without much else, which is why i say LOOKS ARE ABSOLUTELY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO WORK ON IF U WANAN IMPROVE SUCCESS WITH GIRLS

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
Skip, every single one of your threads follows this formula:

1. State debatable opinion as gospel truth.

2. Back 'truth' up with anecdotes - a.k.a boasting.

3. Boast more.

4. Swear a lot to sound hard.

Bearing in mind that this is actually 100% true, just take a minute to ponder how people perceive you on this site, and more importantly, if they actually want to hear any more of your opinions. (The answer's no btw, numbnuts :D)
l777 - every single one of UR threads follows thsi formula:

1) I am british
2) I do not like your american ways
3) you suck skip, so im gonna flame u as always
4) know any good dentists???

seriously l77, SHUT UP, and STOP REPLYING TO ANY OF MY THREADS, YOU DO NOT ADD VALUE

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Hey! Don't knock the British. Their tea biscuits will overcome your American donuts anyday.

And then there's Canada and Tim Hortons. I love my country.

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
one of ur settnings is wrong(clubs) in ur "theory" but thats ur theory.. ;)

no more of this bullshyt "oh but i see ugly guys with hot girls" - THOSE GUYS ARE NOT UGLY
maybe from UR eyes.. but in othereys they could be UGLY ASS HELL!!

givme a pic of ur HB9.5 and i will rate her.. maybe she IS 9.5 as u say or maybe she is ugly! everyone looks different on people when it comes to "looks"

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
l777 - every single one of UR threads follows thsi formula:

1) I am british
2) I do not like your american ways
3) you suck skip, so im gonna flame u as always
4) know any good dentists???

seriously l77, SHUT UP, and STOP REPLYING TO ANY OF MY THREADS, YOU DO NOT ADD VALUE
Bravo, very mature. I'm hurt now.

Seriously though mate, stop these fu.ckin threads.

PS. Weren't you ment to be leaving a while ago?

PPS. Lets see what you look like then, stud. Oh thats right, you never posted a picture of yourself, or any of your HB's. Hmmmm :rolleyes:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
dude i DO NOT KNOW how to post pics of girls on sosuave - i have pics of alot of the girls ive ****ed tho, i actually keep a collection, i have no idea how to actually post them tho!!

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
chrizz?.. its no point, you know.. Internet;) cant trust somone over the internet. people are full of bull**** when it comes to internet but when it comes to in REAL LIFE they are just P*ssy;) actually u cant trust anyone on this site;) gosh ucant even trust me.. why bcuz maybe im wrong:p

i have ****ed 1000girls;) its true, BELIVE ME OR NOT!!! ITS TRUE ****ERS:pP ROFL LOL MAO

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mediocre looking guys with great confidence and game pick up hot chicks all the time. You're full of sh1t, stop posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.