Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking Younger Than Your Age - Benefit Or A Curse?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. When I say ‘cute’ I mean boyish good looks, not a cherub baby face lol.

Some women will call all good looking guys ‘cute’ rather than saying handsome, for example, but they mean the same thing to them.

When he was called cute by those girls they could of meant he was good looking, or he was doing something in his drunken state that they found was cute haha.

Without the context it’s hard to know.

Well to be hosnest.. We was both drunk, we was laughing about something, she looked up at me & said 'you are cute' then proceeded to give me a Bl0w Job.. I swear her calling me cute, nearly killed off my boner.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a benefit. I'm 46 and don't look a day older than 35. All the young 20 something's at work and my daughters friends say I'm hot. Im pretty lucky considering I had a period of about 5 - 10 years of heavy partying.

Yeh I have noticed I can get younger chicks attention quite easily... However what you may find is, the more MATURE woman may not take you too seriously.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So whats your opinion?

I am age 44 but the vast majority of people who meet me, state I don't look any older than 35 years old.

This is mostly down to having a good healthy diet and a solid fitness routine which I have followed for years.

Because I look younger, I reckon I have a good chance off smashing younger chicks in the late 20's and mid 30's

However sometimes I have been called CUTE and I fukin hate it.

What would you prefer? The older look or the younger look.
Oooh, that's cute......

A

AJ84

This is my observation. When it comes to terms like this, there is a wide variation among women with how they define it. As you say, some women use the word "cute" to describe guys they like. In fact, I know many women who do not like to be called cute, they think it somehow means they are not beautiful or whatever it is they want to be called. But for me, the highest compliment I can give a girl is to say she is cute, because that's just the word I use.

@soulforge, I think you are allowing your own insecurities to affect your perceptions. You're only thinking about how YOU think of the word cute, and not realizing that a girl might mean it in a completely different way (see AJ84's post). I would wager that the girl meant it as a compliment.
I have a baby face with a sprinkle of freckles across my nose and upper cheeks which guys call cute and it used to bother me when I was in my 20s and wanted to look sophisticated and thought the freckles would fade.

At 34 still got the freckles and baby face and people think I’m college age.

I’m good with it now lol. But apparently the sound of my voice doesn’t match my face, according to one guy I dated hahaha. I guess I’m supposed to sound like a squeak toy or something.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I have noticed I can get younger chicks attention quite easily... However what you may find is, the more MATURE woman may not take you too seriously.
Actually I'm with a mature woman currently, granted she is still younger than me by about ten years. As for other older women who are my age? - (my friends wives and others I know) all say the same thing. I just didn't include t older women in my post as I have never had any interest in them at all.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your age, looking younger at 16 is a curse while looking younger at 50 is a bless.

I notice most of the times younger looking men have amazing hair even before than great skin.
Not me I'm balding, but luckily I have the head shape. A lady thought I was 16 and I didn't shave my head. Had Danny devito going on. I'm gonna be 34 soon and look 19 crazy

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it really depends on the individual as to if it’s a blessing or a curse. Bone structure plays a part.

No one really looks good if they have deep wrinkles and bad skin. However it’s hard to go wrong if you look healthy with vitality. I’m sure most would prefer to look younger than they are; man or woman. Men just don’t want to look younger than they are if they’re around 28-32 it seems

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The older you get, the more beneficial youthful looks becomes.

I used to consider my young looks a curse. Once I got into my 40s I started to realize what a blessing it was. Now that I’m 61 and look maybe 41, I’m very glad about the disparity.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So whats your opinion?

I am age 44 but the vast majority of people who meet me, state I don't look any older than 35 years old.

This is mostly down to having a good healthy diet and a solid fitness routine which I have followed for years.

Because I look younger, I reckon I have a good chance off smashing younger chicks in the late 20's and mid 30's

However sometimes I have been called CUTE and I fukin hate it.

What would you prefer? The older look or the younger look.
Now in my later 30's (36), I have found that the way to look younger overall is to have a low body fat percentage. When I was in my mid 20's, I ate a horrible diet and because of all the sugar and carbs, I looked puffy and bloated especially in the face. Someone actually told me I looked 40 when I was really in my 20's. Once I lost 100 pounds and got my body fat down to about 8% - 10% body fat, My face and bone structure was chiseled out and it made a monsterous difference. I now try to never let myself to get over 15% body fat and as you get older, yes it gets more challenging to stay at a low body fat (naturally) but IMO, that's the key along with what you mentioned, a healthy diet.

You want to be in the sweet spot, Keep some stubble to avoid that "young" look and keep that lean muscle mass for that power manly look. I can still attract 19 your olds and I'll probably still be able to in my 40's, if i stay on top of my health and appearance.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now in my later 30's (36), I have found that the way to look younger overall is to have a low body fat percentage. When I was in my mid 20's, I ate a horrible diet and because of all the sugar and carbs, I looked puffy and bloated especially in the face. Someone actually told me I looked 40 when I was really in my 20's. Once I lost 100 pounds and got my body fat down to about 8% - 10% body fat, My face and bone structure was chiseled out and it made a monsterous difference. I now try to never let myself to get over 15% body fat and as you get older, yes it gets more challenging to stay at a low body fat (naturally) but IMO, that's the key along with what you mentioned, a healthy diet.

You want to be in the sweet spot, Keep some stubble to avoid that "young" look and keep that lean muscle mass for that power manly look. I can still attract 19 your olds and I'll probably still be able to in my 40's, if i stay on top of my health and appearance.

This is spot on.. I always keep a stuble, never clean shave.. Occasionally grown a beard.

I drink a fuk load of water, and my skin is good.. Hardly any wrinkles in my face.

Have even had a few chicks age 19 - 20 show some interest.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is spot on.. I always keep a stuble, never clean shave.. Occasionally grown a beard.

I drink a fuk load of water, and my skin is good.. Hardly any wrinkles in my face.

Have even had a few chicks age 19 - 20 show some interest.
Also to keep your skin looking clear and tight as much as possible is to shower and wash your face in cold water. It's tough to do at first but you get used to it. I've developed some wrinkles on my face and that was due to partying a lot and drinking heavily but like you said, drinking a lot of water daily can fix it over time. Probably not completely reverse it but it will help.