RickTheToad
Moderator
Pics or it's a lie. Feel free to PM them to me. ;'pCurse.
I look 10 younger. Most of the dudes my age for the picking are not attractive
I legit just got carded in the liquor store
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Pics or it's a lie. Feel free to PM them to me. ;'pCurse.
I look 10 younger. Most of the dudes my age for the picking are not attractive
I legit just got carded in the liquor store
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I have a baby face with a sprinkle of freckles across my nose and upper cheeks which guys call cute and it used to bother me when I was in my 20s and wanted to look sophisticated and thought the freckles would fade.This is my observation. When it comes to terms like this, there is a wide variation among women with how they define it. As you say, some women use the word "cute" to describe guys they like. In fact, I know many women who do not like to be called cute, they think it somehow means they are not beautiful or whatever it is they want to be called. But for me, the highest compliment I can give a girl is to say she is cute, because that's just the word I use.
@soulforge, I think you are allowing your own insecurities to affect your perceptions. You're only thinking about how YOU think of the word cute, and not realizing that a girl might mean it in a completely different way (see AJ84's post). I would wager that the girl meant it as a compliment.
Actually I'm with a mature woman currently, granted she is still younger than me by about ten years. As for other older women who are my age? - (my friends wives and others I know) all say the same thing. I just didn't include t older women in my post as I have never had any interest in them at all.Yeh I have noticed I can get younger chicks attention quite easily... However what you may find is, the more MATURE woman may not take you too seriously.
Not me I'm balding, but luckily I have the head shape. A lady thought I was 16 and I didn't shave my head. Had Danny devito going on. I'm gonna be 34 soon and look 19 crazyDepends on your age, looking younger at 16 is a curse while looking younger at 50 is a bless.
I notice most of the times younger looking men have amazing hair even before than great skin.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Now in my later 30's (36), I have found that the way to look younger overall is to have a low body fat percentage. When I was in my mid 20's, I ate a horrible diet and because of all the sugar and carbs, I looked puffy and bloated especially in the face. Someone actually told me I looked 40 when I was really in my 20's. Once I lost 100 pounds and got my body fat down to about 8% - 10% body fat, My face and bone structure was chiseled out and it made a monsterous difference. I now try to never let myself to get over 15% body fat and as you get older, yes it gets more challenging to stay at a low body fat (naturally) but IMO, that's the key along with what you mentioned, a healthy diet.So whats your opinion?
I am age 44 but the vast majority of people who meet me, state I don't look any older than 35 years old.
This is mostly down to having a good healthy diet and a solid fitness routine which I have followed for years.
Because I look younger, I reckon I have a good chance off smashing younger chicks in the late 20's and mid 30's
However sometimes I have been called CUTE and I fukin hate it.
What would you prefer? The older look or the younger look.
Now in my later 30's (36), I have found that the way to look younger overall is to have a low body fat percentage. When I was in my mid 20's, I ate a horrible diet and because of all the sugar and carbs, I looked puffy and bloated especially in the face. Someone actually told me I looked 40 when I was really in my 20's. Once I lost 100 pounds and got my body fat down to about 8% - 10% body fat, My face and bone structure was chiseled out and it made a monsterous difference. I now try to never let myself to get over 15% body fat and as you get older, yes it gets more challenging to stay at a low body fat (naturally) but IMO, that's the key along with what you mentioned, a healthy diet.
You want to be in the sweet spot, Keep some stubble to avoid that "young" look and keep that lean muscle mass for that power manly look. I can still attract 19 your olds and I'll probably still be able to in my 40's, if i stay on top of my health and appearance.
Also to keep your skin looking clear and tight as much as possible is to shower and wash your face in cold water. It's tough to do at first but you get used to it. I've developed some wrinkles on my face and that was due to partying a lot and drinking heavily but like you said, drinking a lot of water daily can fix it over time. Probably not completely reverse it but it will help.This is spot on.. I always keep a stuble, never clean shave.. Occasionally grown a beard.
I drink a fuk load of water, and my skin is good.. Hardly any wrinkles in my face.
Have even had a few chicks age 19 - 20 show some interest.