"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Looking Younger Than Your Age - Benefit Or A Curse?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So whats your opinion?

I am age 44 but the vast majority of people who meet me, state I don't look any older than 35 years old.

This is mostly down to having a good healthy diet and a solid fitness routine which I have followed for years.

Because I look younger, I reckon I have a good chance off smashing younger chicks in the late 20's and mid 30's

However sometimes I have been called CUTE and I fukin hate it.

What would you prefer? The older look or the younger look.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
As someone who looks way older than he is, I most definetely would prefer to look younger. Sure, it was cool when I was 15 and no one would ever ask for my ID for anything, but now it´s just annoying.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Depends on your age, looking younger at 16 is a curse while looking younger at 50 is a bless.

I notice most of the times younger looking men have amazing hair even before than great skin.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I don't know man.. I don't feel comfortable with having boyish looks at age 44 lol

I've got a masculine face, strong jaw line.. Just look around mid 30.. But i'm not that far off 50... I find that a little crazy

The benefits I notice are, its easier to get younger puzzy.
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
I used to hate looking young for my age, but now that i'm in my 30's I love that, IF a girl thinks i'm good looking (thus I can pull her), I can convince her (usually) that i'm a good decade younger than my real age! I slept with a 17/18 year old last year. Hottest girl i've ever banged. Told her I was 24 when I was nearly 35. I'd never had stood a shot if she knew my real age. Of that I'm 100% certain.

I have friends that are much more handsome than me, but they look at least their age. Maybe even older. Grey hair, major wrinkles, change in fat distribution etc. Like, they're better looking, but 80% of hot teens/early 20's (who don't have daddy issues) will instantly reject them due to the social stigma of the age issue.

I just wish I was good looking, but ironically, I think the things that make me not very handsome (weak chin, lack of abililty to grow a beard etc) are the things that make me look young/give me a shot at these young girls. I lie in every set as I almost exclusively hit on 17-22 year olds.

I stayed in a hostel in with teenagers in Budapest last week and pulled a 2 of them. One of them spoke about how she was grossed out that one of the guys in her room was 30! (Had to be sure to keep my passport out of sight!!)
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Curse.
I look 10 younger. Most of the dudes my age for the picking are not attractive

I legit just got carded in the liquor store
 

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
Interesting im 40 and been told I look 35 or less but I need to get my diet fixed its fvcked.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I suspect when this occurred you happened to be exuding a more neutral tone, at the time. How we present ourselves is dynamic. See if you can remember what the scenario was?

When a man is clearly exuding his masculine essence, I would say cute is not a word that comes up for women to describe him. Should it ever happen again, rather than get irritated, consider it helpful feedback and think about immediately upping your masculine vibe.
Its only happened a couple of times, but it was both on occasions when I was Drunk haha

On the flipside of that coin, I have also been described as having a strong intimidating vibe.. Probably due to having quite a muscular frame.

Maybe that's more of the masculine side lol
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
A muscular frame can make a woman feel safe or intimidated and even scared. It's not the muscular frame itself. It is who you are being inside that body that inspires a sense of safety, intimidation or even fear, in a woman. A masculine essence is the energy/vibe you will radiate. It is more encompassing than just how you look.
I like this.. Masculine energy isn't solely about the physical appearance.

I have actually been around a few skinny short guys, who reak masculine energy.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
You’re fit, you look cute and you look younger than your age.

Embrace :). Girls dig the cute look esp if paired with a fit body.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
For a man: depends the job, depends the situation, depends the transaction.

For a woman: it’s a blessing no matter what age.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
I always felt that men feel it is emasculating to be called cute.
It depends. When I say ‘cute’ I mean boyish good looks, not a cherub baby face lol.

Some women will call all good looking guys ‘cute’ rather than saying handsome, for example, but they mean the same thing to them.

When he was called cute by those girls they could of meant he was good looking, or he was doing something in his drunken state that they found was cute haha.

Without the context it’s hard to know.
 

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
Definitely a benefit. I'm 46 and don't look a day older than 35. All the young 20 something's at work and my daughters friends say I'm hot. Im pretty lucky considering I had a period of about 5 - 10 years of heavy partying.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Some women will call all good looking guys ‘cute’ rather than saying handsome, for example, but they mean the same thing to them
This is my observation. When it comes to terms like this, there is a wide variation among women with how they define it. As you say, some women use the word "cute" to describe guys they like. In fact, I know many women who do not like to be called cute, they think it somehow means they are not beautiful or whatever it is they want to be called. But for me, the highest compliment I can give a girl is to say she is cute, because that's just the word I use.

@soulforge, I think you are allowing your own insecurities to affect your perceptions. You're only thinking about how YOU think of the word cute, and not realizing that a girl might mean it in a completely different way (see AJ84's post). I would wager that the girl meant it as a compliment.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Just positive imo.
Gives you acces to more women.

I think i also look at least 5-7 year younger than my age,what ive notice and that i find weird is the attention i get from older women.
They are way more obvious than younger one.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
@soulforge I bet you're like a big cute teddy bear at times :)
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
It depends. When I say ‘cute’ I mean boyish good looks, not a cherub baby face lol.

Some women will call all good looking guys ‘cute’ rather than saying handsome, for example, but they mean the same thing to them.

When he was called cute by those girls they could of meant he was good looking, or he was doing something in his drunken state that they found was cute haha.

Without the context it’s hard to know.

Well to be hosnest.. We was both drunk, we was laughing about something, she looked up at me & said 'you are cute' then proceeded to give me a Bl0w Job.. I swear her calling me cute, nearly killed off my boner.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Definitely a benefit. I'm 46 and don't look a day older than 35. All the young 20 something's at work and my daughters friends say I'm hot. Im pretty lucky considering I had a period of about 5 - 10 years of heavy partying.

Yeh I have noticed I can get younger chicks attention quite easily... However what you may find is, the more MATURE woman may not take you too seriously.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So whats your opinion?

I am age 44 but the vast majority of people who meet me, state I don't look any older than 35 years old.

This is mostly down to having a good healthy diet and a solid fitness routine which I have followed for years.

Because I look younger, I reckon I have a good chance off smashing younger chicks in the late 20's and mid 30's

However sometimes I have been called CUTE and I fukin hate it.

What would you prefer? The older look or the younger look.
Oooh, that's cute......
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top