Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for attention or playing hard to get?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due respect to nurses...

But, women with careers will always deprioritize you.

Next.
Nurses are some of the biggest sluts there are...the an!t that goes on in hospitals would make your head spin...nurses getting banged in janitor closets, in spare rooms, all over the building...they have areas they go to that are out of the way for this type of stuff...

I know a few guys that work in hospitals and they have told me some stories that are pretty wild...

Chances are this chick is completely DTF.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this morning my nurse comes in (not the one I'm trying to smash) & we're just shooting the **** & whatever. The chick I'm after gives her a call on the work phone & asks where she is because they want to take group pics for the holiday or something. A few mins later I have my nurse in here hooking up my IV & the girl comes in to get her. She ofcourse goes innocent flirt mode with me but I decided to just mess with her & call her out on the avoidance. When she saw me & said hi I was like "oh god, look who showed up..it's you..just go, please" (but in a totally jokey tone & she saw that & started laughing. I immediately call her out on her not showing face the past few days (whole time in a playful tone, but what I'm saying are my legit thoughts so why hold them back?) .
"You send this girl with the awesome accent to say hi for you now?" (My nurse was from West Virginia & I had no idea what their accent sounded like until last night...I loved it for some reason, totally unique sounding)
She says "no I've been busy so I couldn't say hi"
I go "if you really wanted to you would have stopped by, you can't fool me. You're dealing with a seasoned pro here sweetheart"
"No really I couldn't & I didn't wanna bother you, you need to rest" (she knows my sleep patterns are nonexistent & im awake all the time, so nice try lol)

She was standing across the room with the other coworkers as they came in here to get everyone for the picture they wanted to take, I know if she was alone she would have been right up next to me while talking so I made a comment about her being far away & smelling her bs;
"Even all the way across the room I can smell the bull****" (as soon as I say that everyone laughs, including her, but she scoffs & goes 'ugh RUDE'"
"Me ? Rude? We both know I'm an innocent angel who never does anything bad" I say & immediately from there I start flirting with her
The room was dark & she was wearing black or navy but I couldn't tell..so I asked her. She said she's wearing black & I go "mmm you look ****ing sexy in black...almost as black as your cold little heart" (the guy nurses are like floored I'm saying this infront of everyone, the other girls are giggling, etc.)
"Exactly like that" she says while smirking & lowering her eyes a bit.
I reiterate how I like it & then tell everyone in the group to get out & go be Instagram divas & take their stupid pictures (idk why the girls thought that was hilarious...I didn't even try to make it comical, but bitches have dumb humor I guess hahahaha)

I totally forgot to say merry Christmas to her so when I woke up after a nap I shot her a text saying it.

I'll gauge her vibe when she responds. Idk if she works tonight or not, but I wonder if me calling her out in a playful way is gonna turn her off or raise intrigue in her. I'm using this as an opportunity to try new things because if nothing happens out of it I'm not gonna be pissed about it. What I really want to do is just grab her & kiss her but I won't do that unless I know she's feeling it...last thing I'm trying to do is catch a case while I'm here haha
In front of every one that show social proof confidence and idgaf attitude.
Good things to come

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurses are some of the biggest sluts there are...the an!t that goes on in hospitals would make your head spin...nurses getting banged in janitor closets, in spare rooms, all over the building...they have areas they go to that are out of the way for this type of stuff...

I know a few guys that work in hospitals and they have told me some stories that are pretty wild...

Chances are this chick is completely DTF.
& some people on here wonder why I'm being persistent instead of dropping it so fast, I really feel like I can make this happen & id be pissed at myself if I throw in the towel too soon. Obviously I know not to tolerate disrespect & if me doing this was bothering her she would tell someone in charge here that I'm being a fkn creep & get me in trouble

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
In front of every one that show social proof confidence and idgaf attitude.
Good things to come
For some reason I'm far more comfortable with flirting when other people are around than when I am by myself. So far I think I've done good when it's just her & I alone..I'm always trying to touch her, play with her hands, say dirty stuff playfully but make my point across, etc.
when everyone else was around I almost felt like it was a subtle test of whether or not id be shy about it & cower under the pressure. A lot of the guys she works with will tell me how fkn hot they think she is but never do anything about it..if I see something I like, I will do my best to make it known. I feel like as a man that's my job, I can't justify beating around the bush & thinking it'll get me any closer to what I want. Just gotta dive in & hope for the best

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked with my buddy who works during the day & I found out that the chick I had last night with the cool accent is actually the nurse I'm trying to fk best friend. Interesting, now it makes sense why she mentioned her a few times while we talked about random stuff.
Tonight I think I'm having her again, & the one I'm going after isn't working..so it may be a good opportunity to push this thing along by dropping some hints because you know she's gonna run to her & probably verbalize everything I say back to her if it's about her.

I'm curious how I should play this...I could say good things about her, I could hit on the friend, or I can just not mention anything about her if she is brought up..I'm stumped lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Competition anxiety might be good here, id hit on friend a little bit and would not ignore if name of other nurse come out, would just say positive things about her and continue hitting on her friend.

Take it with an grain of salt im still lacking experience with this

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Competition anxiety might be good here, id hit on friend a little bit and would not ignore if name of other nurse come out, would just say positive things about her and continue hitting on her friend.

Take it with an grain of salt im still lacking experience with this
I'm just worried the friend is gonna run to her phone & immediately tell her I'm going to work on her too..maybe it's my blue pill conditioning rearing its ugly head here, but I'm guessing it would turn her off (I'm probably wrong). I know not to be a fkn dork & gush over the girl if she asks me what I think about her though..if I was to say anything nice, I would just say that I like her positive energy & that she's a lot of fun to talk to. I would like to mention that I like making her laugh (because it is fun) but I don't want to sound like a total va-jay hahaha

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lolz! A great honor sir, to catch dat Vee Dee from a complete stranger!
From nurses ?

Unlikely. But you might be right. However I'll still bang a hot young nurse.

They're the "cleanest" going by their profession.

Next would be a young hot kindergarten teacher.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From nurses ?

Unlikely. But you might be right. However I'll still bang a hot young nurse.

They're the "cleanest" going by their profession.

Next would be a young hot kindergarten teacher.
If you didn't notice... Slutty behavior and casual sex is downplayed in favor of instant gratification. So, logically, the risks are high.

IOW, if everybody is fukking everbody, you're going to swim in a pool that's already been pissed in.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you didn't notice... Slutty behavior and casual sex is downplayed in favor of instant gratification. So, logically, the risks are high.

IOW, if everybody is fukking everbody, you're going to swim in a pool that's already been pissed in.
In case you didn't notice, women won't act all slutty with men below their smv...

They'll just act all "quality like" with low smv men.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out the chick with the accent got called out tonight so I had the night off so to speak from any good looking nurses around. Got to kick back & read, watch some basketball & do a few hundred push-ups & squats in my room here..I'm actually happy nobody I'm interested in sexually was working, my guy buddy nurse was looking after me tonight & we just talked about sports, & other ****. He did mention though that the nurse I want to bang asked the other girl with the accent if I flirted with her at all the night she had me as a patient & she told her "idk I think so"....
The only thing that could be constituted as flirting was me saying I liked her ugly Christmas sweater because the saying on it was super punny & corny (I love those stupid dad jokes)..my guy nurse laughed & said the chick with the accent is an airhead & wouldn't know if I was flirting with her if it smacked her directly in the face..so her saying "I think so" when the one I'm after asked is kinda silly.
I did text her merry Christmas yesterday & she did respond a few hours later by saying it back with some heart emojis..I left it at that because I'm not trying to be a text buddy with her. I'm not sure when she's back, but I'm lowkey hoping the next time she is that she is the one looking after me- I want to keep escalating with her.
I already have a plan though if she isn't...ill get her extension for the work phone & call her in here saying my IV pump is beeping & my nurse assigned to me is busy..she'll come in here thinking she's doing the other nurse a favor & no pump will be going off when she gets here. I'll just tell her I wanted to see her & tell her to sit for a few. She won't see it coming at all. That crafty effort to get her in here for a few might be a solid move

Side note about the other posts in regards to nurses being permiscuous - my guy nurse & I talked about it and he said many of the nurses including himself have hooked up with coworkers in the unit here. He told me a story in specific thst one of the blood pressure techs (sexy blonde with a fat ol booty on her) & him were flirty one evening and he pulled her into the employee bathroom that is a single toilet & you need a key to get in there- he got some head from her & played with her for a little bit while on their lunch break & went back to work as if nothing happened. He told me that the blonde is VERY permiscuous, so the next time I have her come take my vitals I'm gonna start chatting her up more than I usually do.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In case you didn't notice, women won't act all slutty with men below their smv...

They'll just act all "quality like" with low smv men.
Yep, sluts are great at 'acting'. Ever had one say 'I'm a virgin'?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That must be one persistent girl who keeps putting her hymen back.
They got those at walmart. Right next to the makeup section.:)

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out the chick with the accent got called out tonight so I had the night off so to speak from any good looking nurses around. Got to kick back & read, watch some basketball & do a few hundred push-ups & squats in my room here..I'm actually happy nobody I'm interested in sexually was working, my guy buddy nurse was looking after me tonight & we just talked about sports, & other ****. He did mention though that the nurse I want to bang asked the other girl with the accent if I flirted with her at all the night she had me as a patient & she told her "idk I think so"....
The only thing that could be constituted as flirting was me saying I liked her ugly Christmas sweater because the saying on it was super punny & corny (I love those stupid dad jokes)..my guy nurse laughed & said the chick with the accent is an airhead & wouldn't know if I was flirting with her if it smacked her directly in the face..so her saying "I think so" when the one I'm after asked is kinda silly.
I did text her merry Christmas yesterday & she did respond a few hours later by saying it back with some heart emojis..I left it at that because I'm not trying to be a text buddy with her. I'm not sure when she's back, but I'm lowkey hoping the next time she is that she is the one looking after me- I want to keep escalating with her.
I already have a plan though if she isn't...ill get her extension for the work phone & call her in here saying my IV pump is beeping & my nurse assigned to me is busy..she'll come in here thinking she's doing the other nurse a favor & no pump will be going off when she gets here. I'll just tell her I wanted to see her & tell her to sit for a few. She won't see it coming at all. That crafty effort to get her in here for a few might be a solid move

Side note about the other posts in regards to nurses being permiscuous - my guy nurse & I talked about it and he said many of the nurses including himself have hooked up with coworkers in the unit here. He told me a story in specific thst one of the blood pressure techs (sexy blonde with a fat ol booty on her) & him were flirty one evening and he pulled her into the employee bathroom that is a single toilet & you need a key to get in there- he got some head from her & played with her for a little bit while on their lunch break & went back to work as if nothing happened. He told me that the blonde is VERY permiscuous, so the next time I have her come take my vitals I'm gonna start chatting her up more than I usually do.

Idk if l like that plan , but action is always better than inaction.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk if l like that plan , but action is always better than inaction.
I'm interested in hearing your reason why you don't like it. I'll always keep an open mind to suggestion.
I'm still very new in my journey here & I know it's ****ty blue pill conditioning making me think she'll forget about me if I don't act on my instincts..my sex drive is crazy so I always feel like I gotta do something to push myself forward with the interactions.

We had a few message exchanges earlier & after making a push pull kind of joke with her she wrote "hahaha you're really too much". I'm not one to look deep into text exchanges because she acts way different in person than she does over a phone (no device to hide behind). I wrote back "you know..you're probably right..you probably couldn't handle me...only one way to be sure though"

I'll leave it be whether she responds or not & just keep the rest of it in person. If she gives a lame duck response I'm just gonna eject my energy from her & start working on the other chicks here. Whether it works this time around or not, it won't be the last I see of her..anytime I'm in the hospital for a lung flare up I come to this unit, so she'll see me in the future. As long as I keep working on myself, raising my SMV, talking to various girls as I go about in life, I'll come across better each time I see her. I just tell myself if she is giving indicators to me at the stage of life I'm in now, 6 months from now I'll be more jacked, more social, have more options, & care a lot less about the outcome. Just gotta try my best to remain positive.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is very forward and you are at her work place,so its not completely the same as other situation could be, things could get awkward.

I would not do it like that, but i does not mean its bad idea.
You got some guts and drive and it might just work in your favor.
Fortune favors the bold.

I would actualy like to read some other people opinions on this.