Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for attention or playing hard to get?

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy that the nurse had sex with you while on shift. Great for you. But, super risky and ridiculously stupid on her part. She could lose her medical license, I’m sure
Dude I was shocked when I woke up & she had my **** in her mouth. I love that she just went for it because she knew I was interested..I just expected I'd have to wait until I left as a patient to set a date to make it happen..she made it super easy for me that evening. At the time she was only nursing for a year & some change, so she probably didn't consider the repercussions that could have ruined her career. I wasn't gonna be a rat & tell on her though...we both got what we wanted.
I'm friends with a bunch of nurses & none of them know about the hospital fling & subsequent short term dating with their coworker (unless she told them about it)

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Low-lukewarm interest, if you pursue you possibly can get something to work.

Me personally? I wouldn't bother.
Her loss
She had me again as a patient last night & I took mental note of a few things;
- Kept reiterating how bad I am for being unashamedly flirty with her (I'm working on getting over that underlying fear of rejection/ not conveying what I want, so I guess it's good to get some positive reinforcement from an outside source)
- Constantly playing with her hair when we talk, always says how funny I am, she laughs at like everything I say
- While she was messing around with my IV line she couldn't unhook a cap & struggled with it...I kiddingly say "feel the burn, & started feeling her arm up & down/ squeezing her arm. She puts her hand on my thigh & looks at me & trying to fight back laughing says "shut up" in a playful way
- I pull the cap off without any issue & laugh at her for being weak. She says "no I'm not" , so I ask her to prove me otherwise- I tell her to grab my hand & squeeze it as hard as she can. She takes my hand but doesn't squeeze yet & laughingly says she doesn't want to because she'll embarrass herself...for a good 20 seconds Id guess I'm telling her to go ahead & try, but that whole time I'm just holding her hand..she eventually does squeeze it & I poke fun at her effort. Take away here is she doesn't pull away, or make any effort to do so. At this point I'm just seeing what I can get away with by being slightly touchy with her. These may not be ground breaking signs or anything, but it's good practice to flirt when I'm not too great at it yet.
- Anytime I mention anything about myself she wants me to elaborate further & tell her about myself. I mentioned some of the stuff I've been through with my lung issues throughout my life & she seemed super engaged in that talk. She must have hung around in my room for a good 30-40mins talking about all different things. Every now & then I'd say something flirty, but when convo is rolling I tend to let it just fall into pocket. She holds a good convo. I also noticed in the few moments of silence that if I didn't say anything she would quickly pick up the slack. A few times I did it just as a test to see if she would, but that could just be her way of hating silence.

She won't be back for a few days I think, so that's good. I think she's becoming more comfortable around me; which could be good or bad.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nurses are so lonely..

You did good OP !

Men should rightfully shoulder this great responsibility and take it as a sacrificial act for the good of mankind.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurses are so lonely..

You did good OP !

Men should rightfully shoulder this great responsibility and take it as a sacrificial act for the good of mankind.
Some of them really are lonely. I notice that the day shift have far more normal lives (boyfriends, families, etc), the night girls are more often than not single, & I feel since I'm here for a week or two at a time when my lungs get crappy that I can take advantage, it's like going out to pickup chicks without going out. I really should get adventurous &I explore other floors & see if the pool of girls are better in other areas here

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Some of them really are lonely. I notice that the day shift have far more normal lives (boyfriends, families, etc), the night girls are more often than not single, & I feel since I'm here for a week or two at a time when my lungs get crappy that I can take advantage, it's like going out to pickup chicks without going out. I really should get adventurous &I explore other floors & see if the pool of girls are better in other areas here
Take good care of them lungs when you go spreading love amongst those lonely hearts brother ;)

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
A little update on what's going on here; I haven't gone out of my way to talk to the nurse I want to f**k. Word has gone around though that I've been flirty with her & her friends who work here have encouraged me to go for it, but I also know how chicks like to pad their ego or their friends ego so I have my hesitancy about it.
Last night when the night crew was coming on I was talking in the hallway to a guy nurse I know & he said that he & a few coworkers hung out last night & went to a strip club, turns out she was one of the crew that went. I thought that was cool, strip clubs are a blast when you go with fun people..maybe I'll go when I get out of the hospital just to have some fun with the boys.
As I'm talking with my guy nurse friend, I see her turn the corner & mingling with her other ladies & whatever. I figured she'll be my nurse again & after chopping it up with my friend for a few extra mins I went back to my room.
Turns out I didn't have her as my nurse, but an old geezer woman (soft **** initiated lol). I know the nurses don't get to pick & choose their patients, so I was just assigned someone else..no big, she will come to my room at some point to say hi I thought, because all the other chicks I talk to here basically chill in my room when they aren't busy but nope, not once did she pop in to say what's up. I'm not insulted, but I take it as a sign of low interest, & that she just enjoys the attention I give her. Yea, she gives signs of flirty behavior back, but since my time here & reading various threads, I can see the act they'll put on just to get something in return..sly bastards these bitches are hahaha

So I get to plotting, I'm gonna be here at least til the 1st or 2nd of January, so I know for a fact I'll have her as a nurse again, or at least see her around ( I'm always walking the halls to exercise since I refuse to be couped up in bed all day & night). It may be fkd up, but I'm thinking indifference is my best bet towards her. I want to screw with her head & raise her intrigue about me. Again, I'm not trying to date this chick, but I know for a fact if I hit it once, I could retain her as a FWB/plate since she lives literally 10mins from me. If I can't get anything out of it, that's ok too..but I do want to get her thinking & curious. I remember on an earlier post in this thread someone had wrote something along the lines of "no girl will completely turn off the faucet that's supplying them free attention"..it stuck with me & I want to know the best way of messing with her.

I can be completely cold, I have the uncanny ability to shut off all friendly type of vibes once rubs me the wrong way...I can answer her in single word replies, avoid eye contact, be too busy to talk to her, or talk/flirt with other nurses infront of her with the same energy I was giving her. I just want to know what is best to do from your guys perspective.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little update on what's going on here; I haven't gone out of my way to talk to the nurse I want to f**k. Word has gone around though that I've been flirty with her & her friends who work here have encouraged me to go for it, but I also know how chicks like to pad their ego or their friends ego so I have my hesitancy about it.
Last night when the night crew was coming on I was talking in the hallway to a guy nurse I know & he said that he & a few coworkers hung out last night & went to a strip club, turns out she was one of the crew that went. I thought that was cool, strip clubs are a blast when you go with fun people..maybe I'll go when I get out of the hospital just to have some fun with the boys.
As I'm talking with my guy nurse friend, I see her turn the corner & mingling with her other ladies & whatever. I figured she'll be my nurse again & after chopping it up with my friend for a few extra mins I went back to my room.
Turns out I didn't have her as my nurse, but an old geezer woman (soft **** initiated lol). I know the nurses don't get to pick & choose their patients, so I was just assigned someone else..no big, she will come to my room at some point to say hi I thought, because all the other chicks I talk to here basically chill in my room when they aren't busy but nope, not once did she pop in to say what's up. I'm not insulted, but I take it as a sign of low interest, & that she just enjoys the attention I give her. Yea, she gives signs of flirty behavior back, but since my time here & reading various threads, I can see the act they'll put on just to get something in return..sly bastards these bitches are hahaha

So I get to plotting, I'm gonna be here at least til the 1st or 2nd of January, so I know for a fact I'll have her as a nurse again, or at least see her around ( I'm always walking the halls to exercise since I refuse to be couped up in bed all day & night). It may be fkd up, but I'm thinking indifference is my best bet towards her. I want to screw with her head & raise her intrigue about me. Again, I'm not trying to date this chick, but I know for a fact if I hit it once, I could retain her as a FWB/plate since she lives literally 10mins from me. If I can't get anything out of it, that's ok too..but I do want to get her thinking & curious. I remember on an earlier post in this thread someone had wrote something along the lines of "no girl will completely turn off the faucet that's supplying them free attention"..it stuck with me & I want to know the best way of messing with her.

I can be completely cold, I have the uncanny ability to shut off all friendly type of vibes once rubs me the wrong way...I can answer her in single word replies, avoid eye contact, be too busy to talk to her, or talk/flirt with other nurses infront of her with the same energy I was giving her. I just want to know what is best to do from your guys perspective.
Maybe she isn't interested in a sickly dude? Theotetically doesnt that show bad genes?

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she isn't interested in a sickly dude? Theotetically doesnt that show bad genes?
Could be, but I don't look sickly whatsoever; I'm in ridiculous shape, tan, take super good care of myself, etc.
It wouldn't be the first time I've been turned down because of the lung issues but I look at it as a way to weed out the contenders from the pretenders

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been minding my own business, I'm not really supposed to workout vigorously while on antibiotics but I got to go for a stroll around hospital grounds last night &I found a little garden area with some benches...ended up doing a few hundred push-ups, & body weight dips. I had to laugh because I was wearing a basketball jersey & was all pumped to **** when I was about to go back upstairs & the front desk didn't believe I was a patient hahaha. They had to call upstairs to confirm.
Anyway when I get upstairs, I'm in the hall & I see the chick I want to bang is working again, but I ignored her. I was talking to everyone else, since I normally am clothed in sweats while I'm here, a lot of the staff didn't realize the kind of shape I'm in & they made a big deal about it. Not gonna lie, it made me feel good. I work super hard &I don't get much positive reinforcement from friends & family, so it was kinda nice.
I know the girl was looking at me & seeing other nurses feel my arms & sh!t.

Later in the night my guy nurse who I'm cool with comes in because he was looking after me tonight. He asked how I was feeling & I said I'm getting better, but I'm just bored..only so much reading & tv you can watch before going crazy & he casually says "Maybe I'll send in 'insert girl name here' for you"...I laugh & say "oh you know about that huh?" & he tells me "oh yea, she told me everything...she keeps asking if you talk about her when I'm around & what you think of her".

Im not the best at reading **** like this, maybe she's gauging her importance? I think by creating some distance is a good thing, especially since I'm talking to everyone else anyway. I'm unsure if this is a sign of interest on her part. If it is, would pushing & pulling back be worth doing? I know not to look over eager , I got that part down easy..but I don't want to be too distant to where it comes off like I don't want to f**k her anymore.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Hard to get doesn't exist in 2018.
Neither does mixed signals.

Attention wh0re. Sorry. Think she'd do this to Steph Curry or Lebron James? Hell no, because attention wh0res know that if they play this game they'll scare those type of men off.

Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

We're going into 2019. Let's internalize this sh*t immediately.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due respect to nurses...

But, women with careers will always deprioritize you.

Next.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due respect to nurses...

But, women with careers will always deprioritize you.

Next.
I kind of agree that some career i think id next fast. Women will be wtf no.man wants me why!!!!! Im 35 have a career make good $$$$$
Im just asking for a men with x,x,x,x,x',x,x,x(shoping list) and need to have his **** together lol

Nurse idk i think i got something for nurse

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurses are so lonely..

You did good OP !

Lolz! A great honor sir, to catch dat Vee Dee from a complete stranger!

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither does mixed signals.

Attention wh0re. Sorry. Think she'd do this to Steph Curry or Lebron James? Hell no, because attention wh0res know that if they play this game they'll scare those type of men off.

Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

We're going into 2019. Let's internalize this sh*t immediately.
Sometimes messages like these are the ones most valuable to someone like me, I love the effectiveness of that Steph/Bron comparison.
I haven't given her a single drop of actual attention the past few days. The chick I have tonight is one of her good friends (she's also very hot btw) & she tried casually name dropping her a few times in conversation & I ignored it & continued asking her about herself & whatever. A little bit ago she goes "insert name here wanted me to tell you she says hi, she would stop by but she's really busy"...I think it's a crock of bs hahaha, but I extended back the hello. After she left I told myself that I should of said something like "tell her she smells" or something stupid to play around with her, but oh well. I'm not losing any sleep over this, like you said, if she was legitimately interested she would make this easy for me. Her loss.
If anything else happens though I'll write about it here. If I manage to spot an opportunity, I will always take that buzzer beater shot lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes messages like these are the ones most valuable to someone like me, I love the effectiveness of that Steph/Bron comparison.
I haven't given her a single drop of actual attention the past few days. The chick I have tonight is one of her good friends (she's also very hot btw) & she tried casually name dropping her a few times in conversation & I ignored it & continued asking her about herself & whatever. A little bit ago she goes "insert name here wanted me to tell you she says hi, she would stop by but she's really busy"...I think it's a crock of bs hahaha, but I extended back the hello. After she left I told myself that I should of said something like "tell her she smells" or something stupid to play around with her, but oh well. I'm not losing any sleep over this, like you said, if she was legitimately interested she would make this easy for me. Her loss.
If anything else happens though I'll write about it here. If I manage to spot an opportunity, I will always take that buzzer beater shot lol
Not sure i agree 100 % about the Brad Pitt/Bron comparaison.
I think it depends on what type of women she is.
Insecure women wont go for those guys unless they are sure of their chances.

Also man if she talk about you to all those people, i dont think thats a way to get attentions awhoring.Would usualy be a good sign

Not sure whats up with her but its wierd for sure.

However when intention are no clear it usualy mean IL is not high enough

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure i agree 100 % about the Brad Pitt/Bron comparaison.
I think it depends on what type of women she is.
Insecure women wont go for those guys unless they are sure of their chances.

Also man if she talk about you to all those people, i dont think thats a way to get attentions awhoring.Would usualy be a good sign

Not sure whats up with her but its wierd for sure.

However when intention are no clear it usualy mean IL is not high enough
It's odd for sure. She's talked about me to like everyone apparently. People come in here & will mention her & say that they heard about how flirty & fun I am with her. I try to give some benefit of the doubt for why she doesn't come in to see me when she's not looking after me; each nurse is given 6 patients & many of them in this unit are in a bad spot..they do work hard over here & are often busy as hell. I think she may think she'll get in trouble if she hangs out in here if I'm not her scheduled patient. It doesn't stop the others from doing it, but they've been working here a lot longer & get away with a lot more.
I don't want to go out of my way & walk around to hunt her down & whatnot. The times I have been walking around to stretch out & clear my head she was already in one of her patients rooms doing her job.
I figure since I haven't said anything to her in a few days so I'll shoot her a text tmrw afternoon & say Merry Christmas.

It's aggravating because I truly feel like I could hit it (whether here in the hospital or if we got together to hang outside of here) . In the past any girl that was hesitant to sleep with me would say "why didn't I do this sooner?". Not to toot my own horn but I can last hours in bed & i go out of my way to give a memorable experience. All I need is one proper shot at her & I truly feel that she would be down to do this more than a few times.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy that the nurse had sex with you while on shift. Great for you. But, super risky and ridiculously stupid on her part. She could lose her medical license, I’m sure
It is outside the scope of her employment. What is she hired for? What is she getting paid for (salary or hourly wage)? To perform her duties as a nurse or to have sex with patients/customers during her work hours?

She should be fired from the job, let alone losing the nurse license.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this morning my nurse comes in (not the one I'm trying to smash) & we're just shooting the **** & whatever. The chick I'm after gives her a call on the work phone & asks where she is because they want to take group pics for the holiday or something. A few mins later I have my nurse in here hooking up my IV & the girl comes in to get her. She ofcourse goes innocent flirt mode with me but I decided to just mess with her & call her out on the avoidance. When she saw me & said hi I was like "oh god, look who showed up..it's you..just go, please" (but in a totally jokey tone & she saw that & started laughing. I immediately call her out on her not showing face the past few days (whole time in a playful tone, but what I'm saying are my legit thoughts so why hold them back?) .
"You send this girl with the awesome accent to say hi for you now?" (My nurse was from West Virginia & I had no idea what their accent sounded like until last night...I loved it for some reason, totally unique sounding)
She says "no I've been busy so I couldn't say hi"
I go "if you really wanted to you would have stopped by, you can't fool me. You're dealing with a seasoned pro here sweetheart"
"No really I couldn't & I didn't wanna bother you, you need to rest" (she knows my sleep patterns are nonexistent & im awake all the time, so nice try lol)

She was standing across the room with the other coworkers as they came in here to get everyone for the picture they wanted to take, I know if she was alone she would have been right up next to me while talking so I made a comment about her being far away & smelling her bs;
"Even all the way across the room I can smell the bull****" (as soon as I say that everyone laughs, including her, but she scoffs & goes 'ugh RUDE'"
"Me ? Rude? We both know I'm an innocent angel who never does anything bad" I say & immediately from there I start flirting with her
The room was dark & she was wearing black or navy but I couldn't tell..so I asked her. She said she's wearing black & I go "mmm you look ****ing sexy in black...almost as black as your cold little heart" (the guy nurses are like floored I'm saying this infront of everyone, the other girls are giggling, etc.)
"Exactly like that" she says while smirking & lowering her eyes a bit.
I reiterate how I like it & then tell everyone in the group to get out & go be Instagram divas & take their stupid pictures (idk why the girls thought that was hilarious...I didn't even try to make it comical, but bitches have dumb humor I guess hahahaha)

I totally forgot to say merry Christmas to her so when I woke up after a nap I shot her a text saying it.

I'll gauge her vibe when she responds. Idk if she works tonight or not, but I wonder if me calling her out in a playful way is gonna turn her off or raise intrigue in her. I'm using this as an opportunity to try new things because if nothing happens out of it I'm not gonna be pissed about it. What I really want to do is just grab her & kiss her but I won't do that unless I know she's feeling it...last thing I'm trying to do is catch a case while I'm here haha