Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for attention or playing hard to get?

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to see why women love this stuff. Men are so easy to play, it must be really good entertainment.
I'm man enough to admit when I got GOT...I didn't even consider the reason her liking my ig stuff would be for that reason. This is a sign to be more on my toes with this stuff. I gotta be playing her, not the other way around..I gotta just stop caring altogether for this situation & let the chips fall where they may. If it doesn't go my way, I'm not losing anything so it's all good.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still nothing from the one nurse (didn't respond to my message from 5 days ago) but I did see her in the hall earlier tonight- she said hi & happy almost new year & I said "yea you too" & kept it moving. She won't be looking after me tonight (I'm paired with yet another geezer lol) so I think it's safe to chalk this one up as a total dud. I feel kinda bummed being here for New Years & all, so I'm just trying to make it fun for myself. The blood pressure girl came in here (blondie, big ass, cute face) & I started going after her.
She mentioned that she dates one of the physicians that works here & I kiddingly say "oh so I better not hit on you then huh?" She replies with "nahh he's not the jealous type.."
So I touch her Arm & say "well if that's the case, is he willing to share you for the night?" ...I don't think she expected that reply & immediately said no but giggled. It made me laugh. I would have continued but one of the guy nurses I know came in here & **** blocked the **** out of me. He's a total dorky guy, so I don't even think he realized what he did. He's a good kid, so I can't be mad at him. I'll see the BP tech later tonight anyway.

As far as the nurse goes, should I even bother with one last run at her? I have been super vague with her & she insists on sitting on that message on Instagram that is still unread. It's like a battle of who's quietest now lol. I figure she's ****ing someone & that's why she hasn't even bothered to check it. I know if I go ghost for too long it can be perceived as I'm not interested & maybe she writes me off in the future. I was thinking maybe I let a few weeks roll bye & I shoot her a text giving a time & date to meet up for some drinks, but if I should make a run at her one last time I'll just pull her aside & talk for a couple mins or something. If you guys think it's a bad idea for either talking tonight or getting drinks in a few weeks I'll just cut it off & delete her number & Instagram.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy New Year my friend

Dont hit on her again, low IL time waster or aw

Go for something better

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy New Year my friend

Dont hit on her again, low IL time waster or aw

Go for something better
Happy new year brother, wishing you the best year yet in 2019

I woke up this morning & see she messaged me saying happy new year & totally disregarded the last message I sent to her days ago. So I think it's just an attention thing with this one. I'm not gonna reply & delete it. I have no interest being her attention pen pal..if I'm not clapping the cheeks, it's back to the streets hahaha

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally out of the hospital. So grateful to be in the comfort of my own home, eating my own food, & without antibiotics pumping in my veins.

I feel like I learned a lot this admission: I think I dealt with a grade A attention ***** & it's probably better nothing became of it. I'm still friends with her on Instagram, so the window isn't totally shut..but I'm absolutely not initiating anything with her from here on out. She waited about a week to ignore my last message with a happy new year message, so I'm not replying at all. I haven't opened it, if I do she'll see I did & left her on read which may or may not get her hamster wheel spinning...I won't reach out unless she makes effort to meet up. Whatever. I just plan on keeping healthy, improving myself, put on more muscle, make some more money, stay on my purpose & eventually when I need another round of antibiotics & go to that unit I want her to be hitting herself for missing her shot with a top tier dude.