Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for attention or playing hard to get?

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is very forward and you are at her work place,so its not completely the same as other situation could be, things could get awkward.

I would not do it like that, but i does not mean its bad idea.
You got some guts and drive and it might just work in your favor.
Fortune favors the bold.

I would actualy like to read some other people opinions on this.
I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to have sex with her while she's working. It would have happened by now if she was really into it. I do think she likes my boldness though & she always asks her coworkers that come in here if I say anything about her. I have no problem with waiting on the sex & actually take her out when I leave here. She seems cool enough that I'd like to pick her brain & get to know her slightly better when she's not working. I'll be here another week, & I have no idea what her schedule is, but I know she's working New Year's Eve. I'm not sure what she's looking for though, I can't tell if she's a relationship type of girl, or if she is in a point in life that she wants to be free & have fun. I've come across very fun & playful with her..I never tell her how beautiful she is, but I will tell her that she's fkn sexy & to do a slow spin for me so I can take her all in lol. I think I make my point that I'm not looking for a friend here, at least I hope I'm on the right track

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to have sex with her while she's working. It would have happened by now if she was really into it. I do think she likes my boldness though & she always asks her coworkers that come in here if I say anything about her. I have no problem with waiting on the sex & actually take her out when I leave here. She seems cool enough that I'd like to pick her brain & get to know her slightly better when she's not working. I'll be here another week, & I have no idea what her schedule is, but I know she's working New Year's Eve. I'm not sure what she's looking for though, I can't tell if she's a relationship type of girl, or if she is in a point in life that she wants to be free & have fun. I've come across very fun & playful with her..I never tell her how beautiful she is, but I will tell her that she's fkn sexy & to do a slow spin for me so I can take her all in lol. I think I make my point that I'm not looking for a friend here, at least I hope I'm on the right track
Prob not even if she really likes you, social norm will prob keep her in check.
Who cares what she is looking for, you need to get to know her better than decide what you are looking for with her then see where it goes.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prob not even if she really likes you, social norm will prob keep her in check.
Who cares what she is looking for, you need to get to know her better than decide what you are looking for with her then see where it goes.
My nurse this morning & afternoon is probably my closest friend on the floor. Her boyfriend is my respiratory therapist & ive known him for probably 8yrs. I spoke with her about the nurse I'm interested in & she seemed weary of it. Mind you, this nurse I'm friends with has only been in two relationships in her life, has only slept with two guys, has no social media, hates attention....like it's bizarre how anti 2018 chick she is lol. She said that she doesn't like that she's an attention seeking type of woman (I believe they all are, but I listened to what she had to say), she said that she gets a vibe that she can't be trusted as a friend, but then again doesn't know her all that well. She also mentioned that when the girl I'm after started working here she was very interested in my nurse friends boyfriend...he's a muscular guy, same height as me (about 5'8-5'9)...so look wise I probably check a few boxes for her because I'm muscular like the other guy is.
I told her I wasn't looking for anything serious, so if she's permiscuous that's ok with me. She then went on a slight tangent & asked me when I'm going to stop messing with various girls & look for something serious hahaha. I told her I don't believe in marriage & explained my reasoning and believe it or not she said "wow...that makes a lot of sense, marriage probably isn't the best option for a guy these days".

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just talk with a unicorn

If what she says is true, just try and bang her. no need for more

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just talk with a unicorn

If what she says is true, just try and bang her. no need for more
Yea, man I told my friend who dates her to hold on to her for dear life..he locked down a super solid chick that any guy would want.
If she's spot on with her analysis of the nurse, I'm definitely keeping her at a distance. If she's super attention seeking & into superficial **** I know no matter how good I **** her she will only be around for a short period until she meets a guy who will supply her with financial rewards. I refuse to be that guy who buys attention from a chick..I got hard d!ck & conversation, that's what's on the menu & if she don't want it, I'll find someone who does

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't heard back from the nurse in text for a good 24hrs, so I know I'm low priority on her list of people she talks to. I'm gonna pull back my attention big time towards her & ignore her. I'll have to keep it cordial if she is looking after me, but I'm gonna go dead zone on her emotionally. I have one of my girls I'm cool with coming here to hang on Saturday night, so I'll enjoy her company. Even better if she's working so she sees me having fun with someone else. If anything changes I'll post, but I think me going ghost on her is the best option. Matching her effort, or lack thereof. She's crazy if she thinks I'm gonna run around here chasing her.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Neither does mixed signals.

Attention wh0re. Sorry. Think she'd do this to Steph Curry or Lebron James? Hell no, because attention wh0res know that if they play this game they'll scare those type of men off.

Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

We're going into 2019. Let's internalize this sh*t immediately.
Can we get rid of “shyte tests” too?

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Side note I thought I'd get some input on;

One of the chicks I've had look after me has a bday in a few days & I thought since I'm bored as **** I could make her a bday card. A few days ago she was telling me about her relationship going to **** & she was cheated on. I gave some advice & I think she appreciated it a lot because she seemed super bummed. She's hot, but I have no interest in her. She's too "vanilla/boring" for my taste- she's been a great nurse though. Part of me is saying its beta as **** to do it, the other part of me is saying that I should be kind & appreciation for the good care I've got from her while I've been here. She's close to the one I'm trying to ****, so I know if I write her a little bday card word will get back to the other chick..not that I care because I am gonna go silent on her anyway.
I'm leaning towards not doing it, but I'm undecided..what do you guys think?

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurse still hasn't answered my text from the other day, it's 2018 & nobody is that busy to answer a message-especially when they're on their phones basically 24/7. I have a chick in northern FL that I talk to: sends me nudes/videos, always sexting me & is a cool chick..I've been paying her a bit more attention since she's been making an effort with me. Not gonna lie though, I'm kinda pissed about the nurse- I feel like a loser for pursing her & going along with her b.s signals she threw at me. She's a highly trained attention *****.

I know I shouldn't care about this because I haven't gotten anything from her, but it's probably because the only chick I know I have as a sure thing at the moment is a few hours away. The nurse chick hasn't been back to work in the past few nights, so idk when she comes back on, but I'm 100% going cold on her (she probably won't even notice, but I'm withdrawing my friendliness & attention from her). If she does happen to ask why I'm quiet or what's wrong, what would be a good way to say it? I'll keep the window open for opportunity incase she does happen to change her mind (I'd literally just **** her & leave though, I don't want to invest in an attention ***** long term), but at this point I'm thinking its a dead end.

I know chicks are emotional creatures & change up on the drop of a dime but that makes me ask the question of if her interest is low & you go cold on her, will it even spark intrigue out of her? I haven't been standoffish with her- all the interactions have been fun & playful so me going stonewall on her may get her attention- but if she isn't interested like I thought she was, will it even matter?

Regardless, whether I'm cold or not I'm withdrawing the flirty nature from the conversation if I see her. I'm not gonna give free attention like I was to her. I know I gotta cut that **** off to prevent myself from building expectations or a return on my investment.

I do have one of my girls I'm cool with coming by tmrw night to see me- blonde, huge ass & legs (she is a fitness model & figure competitor) & has a bunch of tattoos. She gets stared at like crazy because of how thick her legs are..she's built like a racehorse in her lower half. Maybe the nurse chick will see her & assume I went cold because of her. Either way, her seeing me with another chick around & having fun will raise my SMV.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally id would not act differently with her, in a way its still good practice and show social proof, might help with other hot nurse you never know.

But delete her from your phone, no more txting or social media.
She is a AW give more attention to other nurse.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally id would not act differently with her, in a way its still good practice and show social proof, might help with other hot nurse you never know.

But delete her from your phone, no more txting or social media.
She is a AW give more attention to other nurse.
Giving her the attention will only make her believe she's got me on a string. I already deleted her text thread on my phone, so I have no inclination to hit her up. Even if she was to text me, I'd double the amount of time she does to me (if she responds today, she's looking at 4 days of silence)
I have no problem talking to other nurses infront of her, I have a great reputation among the people who work here. They all always tell me how I'm the coolest patient to be around & that they love my sarcastic, dirty joke attitude. She may get curious or confused if she sees me being cool with everyone else but ignoring her. It's probably for the best.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving her the attention will only make her believe she's got me on a string. I already deleted her text thread on my phone, so I have no inclination to hit her up. Even if she was to text me, I'd double the amount of time she does to me (if she responds today, she's looking at 4 days of silence)
I have no problem talking to other nurses infront of her, I have a great reputation among the people who work here. They all always tell me how I'm the coolest patient to be around & that they love my sarcastic, dirty joke attitude. She may get curious or confused if she sees me being cool with everyone else but ignoring her. It's probably for the best.
Yeah you are prob right dont give her the attention/validation she craves, but still be friendly.
Not being friendly wont do you any good for your social status imo

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you are prob right dont give her the attention/validation she craves, but still be friendly.
Not being friendly wont do you any good for your social status imo
I'll remain cordial. That's all she's getting. Nothing more than hello & thank you when she brings me my medication. I'll text other girls when she's around to keep my mind occupied. Me being friendly is engaging in conversation. She'll just take it as me investing more into her if I ask how she is & what she's been up to lately. **** that.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got done working out in my room & showered up. Walked out to the nurses station to tell my day shift person that I can be hooked back up..feeling good, got veins popping everywhere (damn it feels good to exercise after not doing it for a week to rest up) & as I'm walking back to the room I see the nurse I wanna bang walking towards me down the hall & she all girly like says hi & I just nod my head & say "sup"...I kept walking to my room.

Later on I run into her again in the hallway & she's with the nurse manager & she waves again, almost like a "hey! Notice me!" ...I look the nurse manager in the eye, smile & say "what's up boss man" & slap him 5. Again kept walking lol.

She's not my nurse tonight thankfully, the more distance the better I feel.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I woke up this morning & see that I have Instagram notifications & whaddayaknow ...picture likes from the nurse I'm now ignoring lol

I'm sticking with what I'm doing but I found it funny that she starts liking **** of mine on Instagram as soon as I begin to pull back my energy.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I woke up this morning & see that I have Instagram notifications & whaddayaknow ...picture likes from the nurse I'm now ignoring lol

I'm sticking with what I'm doing but I found it funny that she starts liking **** of mine on Instagram as soon as I begin to pull back my energy.
Its like fishing for her...catch and release...then see if she can reel you back in again if you take the bait...

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like fishing for her...catch and release...then see if she can reel you back in again if you take the bait...
Idk why she'd choose Instagram of all places to try & get my attention if I'm literally down the hall from her at night lol. Either she is afraid of looking vulnerable/thirsty for my attention face to face, or she doesn't give two ****s because another guy is satisfying that need for her. She's a goofy ***** as AMS would say on his YouTube videos- she'll like my pics but won't answer the message I sent her 4 days ago lmaoo. Either way I'm gonna have fun with this & hopefully it pays off by her curiosity raising. I just wanna clap her cheeks already, bro. She has a PHATASS that I just wanna bury myself in hahahaha

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk why she'd choose Instagram of all places to try & get my attention if I'm literally down the hall from her at night lol. Either she is afraid of looking vulnerable/thirsty for my attention face to face, or she doesn't give two ****s because another guy is satisfying that need for her. She's a goofy ***** as AMS would say on his YouTube videos- she'll like my pics but won't answer the message I sent her 4 days ago lmaoo. Either way I'm gonna have fun with this & hopefully it pays off by her curiosity raising. I just wanna clap her cheeks already, bro. She has a PHATASS that I just wanna bury myself in hahahaha
Nope...its because she knows its going to do exactly what its done...get you thinking about her reasoning for doing it and why, running on the hamster wheel.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope...its because she knows its going to do exactly what its done...get you thinking about her reasoning for doing it and why, running on the hamster wheel.
It's easy to see why women love this stuff. Men are so easy to play, it must be really good entertainment.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, ****. I didn't even consider that lol. Good looking out brother