Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking All American Abercrombie Fitch vs looking Exotic

Which look is more preferred in the US by women?

• The All American look

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The Exotic look

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Hard to determine, both looks are in demand

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
People tell me that I look like Will Demps (football player) and I have the exotic looks going for me. Growing up I played football and was athletic, am about 6"3, and I take care of my body. One of best friends is a blonde haired and blue eyed guy who is 6"2 and fairly ripped. Both of us have had decent success with women but here is the catch.

I have been with more girls than him since I am more aggressive but he gets talked more about when it comes to being good looking.

Do you think that in the US the guys with All American looks have an advantage with girls over guys with exotic looks?

All American = Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum, etc.

Exotic = Cristiano Ronaldo, Johnny Depp, John Stamos, etc.

I have permission from my friend and I will post pictures of both of us when I get the chance.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think most american females are looking for a guy that looks like tom brady or tim tebow, they definitely like the all american look most

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what you look like.

All girls want is for a guy to come over to them, slap em in the face and say: "call me daddy you little b1tch"

Boom. That's all it takes.

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
lolwut. it's all personal preference to the girls

hugh heffner gets mad *****es

Reaction score
We aren't talking looks as in getting laid because ugly guys can do that, we are talking looks as in having women want to chase after you for your looks alone.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The IRT flags are definitely going up on this one.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Because all American women want exactly the same thing :up:

the hot ones do

confuscioused

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the girl, some like a corvette some like a Porsche some like something else. You ask any American guy what he likes he will say any girl that is willing to go to bed with him and gives him a chevy truck Boner!!

Reaction score
confuscioused said:
It all depends on the girl, some like a corvette some like a Porsche some like something else. You ask any American guy what he likes he will say any girl that is willing to go to bed with him and gives him a chevy truck Boner!!
ya but unfortunately girls are different than guys and buy more into the media hype and stereotypes