"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Long Distance Relationships???

Suaveman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Storrs, Ct
My girlfriend just moved off to a different college than me. She has spent a week up there and she has met lots of people, including a few guys that are interested in her. I've been wondering how a long distance relationship is going to work??? Will it work out or not??? This really worries me b/c we have a history together...We've been going out for a little under 2 years now...and I don't want to see things end because I love her. Does anyone have any personal stories or advice to help me deal with the distance. Keep in mind that she will be coming to visit me every weekend or something like that.

Feeling left behind...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Suaveman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Storrs, Ct
why do you say that Ken???
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Suaveman
My girlfriend just moved off to a different college than me. She has spent a week up there and she has met lots of people, including a few guys that are interested in her. I've been wondering how a long distance relationship is going to work??? Will it work out or not??? This really worries me b/c we have a history together...We've been going out for a little under 2 years now...and I don't want to see things end because I love her. Does anyone have any personal stories or advice to help me deal with the distance. Keep in mind that she will be coming to visit me every weekend or something like that.

Feeling left behind...
They work if you two want them to work and make them work.

Yes, I'm going to do a shameless self promotion: Check my sig. and see the post on that day. You'll understand then.
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
If you truly love each other than it will work with equal effort. Keep in touch, stay exciting, don't complain to her that she's away, just take it lightly and be a man and she will always think of you in that positive light. Distance is nothing if the foundation has already been established.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
I'm a pessimist because I have been in that position before... If you want it to work... keep your options open as well... Don't cheat on her, but don't put all your chips on her.

Because if you put all your chips on this relationship, you will feel pretty helpless if it ends. Then you'll have to rebuild from scratch which takes a while and is harder when you're single.

~Zappa
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
End it, if you two are meant to be together it will happen AFTER college! For now, let her live her life and you live yours also!

I have only ever seen ONE LTR work! I tried one myself once, lasted a year and of course like everything, it ended. Wont bother wasting my time and putting myself through that again!

Sorry for the bad news, but you are going to experience it sooner or later!
 
Top