Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long Distance Relationships???

Suaveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend just moved off to a different college than me. She has spent a week up there and she has met lots of people, including a few guys that are interested in her. I've been wondering how a long distance relationship is going to work??? Will it work out or not??? This really worries me b/c we have a history together...We've been going out for a little under 2 years now...and I don't want to see things end because I love her. Does anyone have any personal stories or advice to help me deal with the distance. Keep in mind that she will be coming to visit me every weekend or something like that.

Feeling left behind...

Suaveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you say that Ken???

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Suaveman
My girlfriend just moved off to a different college than me. She has spent a week up there and she has met lots of people, including a few guys that are interested in her. I've been wondering how a long distance relationship is going to work??? Will it work out or not??? This really worries me b/c we have a history together...We've been going out for a little under 2 years now...and I don't want to see things end because I love her. Does anyone have any personal stories or advice to help me deal with the distance. Keep in mind that she will be coming to visit me every weekend or something like that.

Feeling left behind...
They work if you two want them to work and make them work.

Yes, I'm going to do a shameless self promotion: Check my sig. and see the post on that day. You'll understand then.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
If you truly love each other than it will work with equal effort. Keep in touch, stay exciting, don't complain to her that she's away, just take it lightly and be a man and she will always think of you in that positive light. Distance is nothing if the foundation has already been established.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a pessimist because I have been in that position before... If you want it to work... keep your options open as well... Don't cheat on her, but don't put all your chips on her.

Because if you put all your chips on this relationship, you will feel pretty helpless if it ends. Then you'll have to rebuild from scratch which takes a while and is harder when you're single.

~Zappa

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
End it, if you two are meant to be together it will happen AFTER college! For now, let her live her life and you live yours also!

I have only ever seen ONE LTR work! I tried one myself once, lasted a year and of course like everything, it ended. Wont bother wasting my time and putting myself through that again!

Sorry for the bad news, but you are going to experience it sooner or later!