"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Long-distance Relationships

bruf3n

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Age
25
Hello, I've been dating a girl for a month and it's been great. Today, though, I got an acceptance letter from a University in the Netherlands for a 6 month exchange course starting in February. (I'm from another European country)

How should I tell her that I'm intend to enroll in the exchange course and "leave her behind"? I still want to keep dating her of course.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
It's been a month. Way too soon for anything serious discussions to take place. You can't date her since you won't be there physically. Waste of time until you are physically back in that area and then see what she is up to.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
LDR rarely if ever work, I tried it when an ex gf moved back to Israel. It's not worth it
 
Top