Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long Distance Relationships

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not a relationship. I just had a situation this month that I walked away from. Reason was that she had no plans to get back to Los Angeles at anytime in the future. And I was settling.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Been in one, she wasn't even in the same country. Spent months not on it.

Glad i learnt my lesson and moved on

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
She will call you everyday at the start, then that will change to a few times a week .. then you will find yourself calling her all the time and she will be busy a lot not return your calls then you will find out she’s bangin a new dude

LDR’s seldom work..
Exactly what happened to me, though idk if she found a new bf but she did become distant after moving away to her home country.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it a big 'NO'? Not a single member on this forum approves of it and I just wanted to know the reason.
Cause nobodywho gets baeeeees and crushes vagina does long distance. She's a plate, a side piece, and a throater.

Lmfao @ any guy who deems distance a relationship

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way for an LDR to work is if one of you move close to the other one . Other than that is waste of time . It’s only negatives. Find a woman in your area .

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it a big 'NO'? Not a single member on this forum approves of it and I just wanted to know the reason.
to add to everyone else

tell me why you would waste on a LTR without the sex?(cyber sex is not sex) pretty much you get the whole annoyance whithout a benefit, plus the whole will be easy to cheat, there is no reason, and no one with a sound mind would even think about it

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long distance FWBs are fine as long as you are getting plenty locally all the time. Keep a few long distance FWBs you meet during trips, etc so when you travel you have a network.

Having a long distance *love* affair is the dumbest thing a man can do. If you really "love" her (stupid is) then immediately move her local otherwise drop her. Better yet, don't ever get emotionally involved, far or near. If you analyze distance relationships you will find it is a safety device to insulate both parties from any real investment while creating an imaginary emotional investment. Also this type of relationship 100 benefits the female who receives full validation without any sacrifice.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LDR is cool as a "girlfriend" where you have several of them. Gives you things to do. But as a "the one" or trying to wife her, it's not a successful position for that.