Long Distance Relationships

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it a big 'NO'? Not a single member on this forum approves of it and I just wanted to know the reason.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to see this girl who lives a long way away from you when you could see another girls who lives closer and who you can see all the time?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one years ago. LDRs cause you sexual frustration, i tell you. One of both is going to cheat.
So does marriage, that's why you avoid both of them like the plague.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it a big 'NO'? Not a single member on this forum approves of it and I just wanted to know the reason.

-Augustus-

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Jager

Don Juan
Reaction score
A long distance relationship is only valuable to a woman when she’s unable to nail down a guy for her sexual strategy (a cuck). Maybe she’s 300 pounds, or looks like she fell off the ugly tree with every branch coming down. Whatever the case. She’d never have to see him, so it’s a win-win for her, and she’s ashamed of her body and what she’s doing.

Aside from that, the guy never has sex, or rarely does. He devotes himself to somebody that isn’t even there on a consistent basis. A weak man becomes even weaker, and the relationship serves only one purpose - her validation. That’s the only reason she may even want one.

Plus, there’s no way to verify someone’s identity, much less the gender, in a LDR, because it’s usually online. It’s just a bad situation all around, man.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo a women consciously or subconsciously sees a man in a LDR as man without abundance. So a man accepting to be in LDR lose value/SMV in her eyes.

And lets not forget about the lack of sex this happens to bring.

rjc149

Don Juan
Reaction score
LDR's fail due to degradation of attraction. The lack of physical intimacy will weaken the emotional bond and cause the degradation of attraction. If the woman is even somewhat attractive, she will have her pick of local dating options which become more and more appealing as her attraction for her long-distance partner inversely falls further and further. Women are emotional beings, and if there is a weak emotional connection, her attraction will be weak as well.

As posted above, men who commit to LDR's subconsciously place their woman on a pedestal, which communicates lack of abundance and low SMV. This is obviously case-by-case, and doesn't really apply to close relationships which get temporarily split up by life events.

LDR's where both partners have relatively low SMV have the highest probability of long-term success.

If you have a strong, close relationship with her, and the distance is a temporary situation (less than 1 year) with a definite end date, then it's not a total no-go. Just understand that the distance WILL degrade the attraction and if she's attractive and gets male attention, you're setting yourself up for some hurt.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god. Where do I start.

I suppose with value, which means, obviously based on where you come from that it is mass immigration based. And that colours your view.

Then we deal with after the intial approach when you've been on it with her, alright, so we have a sitchuation where the girl goes back to her home country. Then you naturally follow the guys with a clue. I'm seriously not joking when I copied the game out of a book before. Naturally I'm self consciousness but that's a nother thread.

Just silly. If you are in the British region, and you care for value (at any sort of level worth mentioning) prepare for long distance.

Not meaning whatever long-distance donkey's have in mind - mind you....

I mean it's literally just 2019. But that's in a certain culture withinn a certain time and effort, i'll grant. Still... none? Serious?

Count me as one approve. Fvcking hell.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon there are two types of long distance relationships then? One's where both have only met online or met for a couple of times and then got separated by distance yet have been talking online, sharing feelings and all. Another one; both in a relationship for a remarkable time and then had to live in different places because of their circumstances. I'm asking about the latter. Me and my girlfriend have been now together for a year already. I've come to somewhere to pursue my career and she has gone somewhere to advance in her studies. We have said that we will be together after 2 years because at this pace things will sort out for sure. That's what I'm asking about. We are giving it our best to keep in touch. But do you guys still think that this may NEVER work out? Thank you for your repsonses though.

P.S. One thing I've learnt from my friends regarding LDR is 'Don't tell, don't ask' which means that there will definitely be cheating involved just to satisfy the physical needs for some time only but don't doubt and ask if she's been sleeping with someone and don't confess that you have been doing it as well. How true is this? Any experiences?

rjc149

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to depend on how frequently you can see each other, and whether there is a definite reunion date in the future. I would say once a month minimum, and up to a year maximum.

As for having a 'don't ask don't tell' open relationship, that really depends on you and her. Would you be okay if you found out she was cheating on you for sexual release? Let's say you have a dry spell, would you be cool talking on the phone with her in the evening, knowing in all likelihood that some dude is on his way over to her place to bang her when you get off the phone? While you sit alone thinking about it? In other words, if the emotional attraction in your relationship is low enough to not mind, or where you are actively pursuing other women for sex, then is it a relationship?

If you are in a committed exclusive relationship with her, and you believe there will definitely be cheating, the honest and correct thing to do is to break it off with her. This will leave the door open for a future reunion. Cheating tends to shut that door.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon there are two types of long distance relationships then? One's where both have only met online or met for a couple of times and then got separated by distance yet have been talking online, sharing feelings and all. Another one; both in a relationship for a remarkable time and then had to live in different places because of their circumstances. I'm asking about the latter. Me and my girlfriend have been now together for a year already. I've come to somewhere to pursue my career and she has gone somewhere to advance in her studies. We have said that we will be together after 2 years because at this pace things will sort out for sure. That's what I'm asking about. We are giving it our best to keep in touch. But do you guys still think that this may NEVER work out? Thank you for your repsonses though.

P.S. One thing I've learnt from my friends regarding LDR is 'Don't tell, don't ask' which means that there will definitely be cheating involved just to satisfy the physical needs for some time only but don't doubt and ask if she's been sleeping with someone and don't confess that you have been doing it as well. How true is this? Any experiences?
She will call you everyday at the start, then that will change to a few times a week .. then you will find yourself calling her all the time and she will be busy a lot not return your calls then you will find out she’s bangin a new dude

LDR’s seldom work..

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman that looks halfway decent has way too much temptation, and no woman is going to feel safe and protected long distance.

rjc149

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. The key value-add components that a relationship offers a woman's life (physical companionship and closeness, day-to-day intimacy, safety and security, and oh yeah, regular sex) are missing. Your presence in her life is primarily a phone screen and a date in the calendar for your next visit. The LDR provides little value other than an emotional connection which is also starving and dying from lack of physical contact.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to depend on how frequently you can see each other, and whether there is a definite reunion date in the future. I would say once a month minimum, and up to a year maximum.

As for having a 'don't ask don't tell' open relationship, that really depends on you and her. Would you be okay if you found out she was cheating on you for sexual release? Let's say you have a dry spell, would you be cool talking on the phone with her in the evening, knowing in all likelihood that some dude is on his way over to her place to bang her when you get off the phone? While you sit alone thinking about it? In other words, if the emotional attraction in your relationship is low enough to not mind, or where you are actively pursuing other women for sex, then is it a relationship?

If you are in a committed exclusive relationship with her, and you believe there will definitely be cheating, the honest and correct thing to do is to break it off with her. This will leave the door open for a future reunion. Cheating tends to shut that door.
Makes a lot more sense to me now. Thanks

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your comments and advices. This will help me, I'm sure. Cheers.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero steady sex. Sacrifice of your biological strategy being, soread the seed, access to abundance of women. Meanwhile she's getting her **** pushed in.