Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lonely girls on Facebook "joking" about being lonely on Valentines day...

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you respond to one of these posts for example? :

VALENTINES Day is getting closer and closer and NO VALENTINE NO SWEETHEART!! NOBODY LOVES ME lol
Wondering what all the playa's in the house think. :)

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FM 3321 said:

Why bother at all? You know she is seeking attention. I recall when myspace and facebook first hit. They were kind of neat, but now they are the most stupid thing in the world. I still have a book acct but rarely use it. I even see men posting silly $hit on their moods and walls.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
Why bother at all? You know she is seeking attention. I recall when myspace and facebook first hit. They were kind of neat, but now they are the most stupid thing in the world. I still have a book acct but rarely use it. I even see men posting silly $hit on their moods and walls.
I see Facebook as a communication medium just like the telephone. If you play it right you can have fun and use it to your advantage. That's my view on Facebook and the once popular MySpace. So with that said, that's why I would bother. :)

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FM 3321 said:
I see Facebook as a communication medium just like the telephone. If you play it right you can have fun and use it to your advantage. That's my view on Facebook and the once popular MySpace. So with that said, that's why I would bother. :)

The reason you mentioned is why I keep it.. communication with friends and co workers from the past. If you wish to say something to her about not having a V-day date and nobody loves her, you will probably be among many she will hear from. Knock yourself right on out.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
The reason you mentioned is why I keep it.. communication with friends and co workers from the past. If you wish to say something to her about not having a V-day date and nobody loves her, you will probably be among many she will hear from. Knock yourself right on out.
Yeah, I see your point. Thanks for the input.

Reaction score
FM 3321 said:

I agree. That is online speak for "I'm an attention wh0re. Please feed me some comments so that I will build enough self esteem!" Keep "mackin" (or PUA'ing) as usually throughout Valentines Day and beyond.

You CAN bag chicks on Facebook. (Duh, check the signature...lol :cool: ) But do not feed blatant cries for attention.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
facebook is like everyone own website and reality show. it is ruining society.