Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LOL These guys give street approaches a bad name

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
Uh they're joke videos?
They were doing it for fun, but my point is, the more people do this kind of crazy stuff, the more suspicious people will be about someone approaching them on the street.

Already this whole seduction and cold approaching thing has got highly publicized.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, these guys give PUAs a bad name.

And why the f*ck not? I've found that most PUAs belong in a toolshed with the rest of boneheads who are losers and have always been losers. They think that just because they can formulate some sh!tty routine or script and pickup a few women, they are cool.

They rarely understand why women really never liked them in the first place and attempt to put on some disguise to temporarily attract different women to them.

When it truly hits these guys hard is when they run out of material and the women see who they truly are.

I'd rather go around flipping off women than running my PUA script on all of them. Takes some bigger balls too.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Correct, these guys give PUAs a bad name.

And why the f*ck not? I've found that most PUAs belong in a toolshed with the rest of boneheads who are losers and have always been losers. They think that just because they can formulate some sh!tty routine or script and pickup a few women, they are cool.

They rarely understand why women really never liked them in the first place and attempt to put on some disguise to temporarily attract different women to them.

When it truly hits these guys hard is when they run out of material and the women see who they truly are.

I'd rather go around flipping off women than running my PUA script on all of them. Takes some bigger balls too.
Well, there is more to being a PUA than what Mystery shows the general public on his TV shows.

Anyway, I didn't want to talk about PUAs. I was bringing up cold street approaching in general. You can see how bad stuff like these videos creates a sense of low value for any guy going up to someone randomly. It makes people much less responsive to conversation (direct/indirect/natural/scripted).

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha these videos are great. first of all who cares if "pua" get publicized...it already has with that show on vh1....deal with it. plus these guys could probably pull pretty much any girl they want. they dont give a s h i t and neither should you

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
hahaha these videos are great. first of all who cares if "pua" get publicized...it already has with that show on vh1....deal with it. plus these guys could probably pull pretty much any girl they want. they dont give a s h i t and neither should you
They are not PUA's. On the first video there is a childish jerk , and in the second video is Jonathan Finn with his friend. Finn is a comedian.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the opinions here. I love the second vid too. It opens girls with a good sense of humor. The rest don't really deserve your time anyway. TBH it was more the first video that made me cringe. But anyway who cares!

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was hilarious. Lick your way to a girlfriend lol