"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Logistics of ONS

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
If you meet a girl at a bar or club... are there times where maybe a girl doesn't want to go to your place / her place and would prefer neutral ground like a hotel.

i.e Your places are too far away.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,392
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In the past, I found that hotel rooms worked best when you ALREADY HAD a room. Maybe you are visiting an area on vacation or business, and you are already checked in. Or you already got a room nearby so you could drink/party and not have to drive (in the pre-uber world).

I'm not sure about meeting someone cold in the field and offering to GET a hotel room right then and there for a ONS. It can definitely happen. But for some women, the idea that you are going whip out your credit card to spend $100 to $300 right now just to have sex with her can be off-putting.
 
Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
You have to set the logistics up beforehand. I've had multiple one night stands mostly because a friend of mine is an event planner that often throws parties. I get a hotel room walking distance to the event and stock it with alcohol before hand. Then the conversation inevitably comes up during the night from an interested girl what my plans are for getting home. Once they find out I'm close by it is a done deal.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Logistics is the key to getting same night/first date lays, depending upon your method used to get laid.

You must select a home within walking distance of some bars that you think will either....
1. function as quality nightlife spots for easy same night lays
2. function as a place where you can host first date from swipe apps

If you do not have these venues within walking distance of your home, you will be fighting an uphill battle to get same night lays. You might even have to alter your whole process of getting to sex.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
If you meet a girl at a bar or club... are there times where maybe a girl doesn't want to go to your place / her place and would prefer neutral ground like a hotel.

i.e Your places are too far away.
"I live at blablabla, how about you?
"Oh, just near blabla(1 bla closer)"
"Ok, let's go to your place then"

Job done.

If she's interested, logistics are not a problem. Worst case scenario you bang her the following day.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top