Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Logistics of ONS

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you meet a girl at a bar or club... are there times where maybe a girl doesn't want to go to your place / her place and would prefer neutral ground like a hotel.

i.e Your places are too far away.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In the past, I found that hotel rooms worked best when you ALREADY HAD a room. Maybe you are visiting an area on vacation or business, and you are already checked in. Or you already got a room nearby so you could drink/party and not have to drive (in the pre-uber world).

I'm not sure about meeting someone cold in the field and offering to GET a hotel room right then and there for a ONS. It can definitely happen. But for some women, the idea that you are going whip out your credit card to spend $100 to $300 right now just to have sex with her can be off-putting.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to set the logistics up beforehand. I've had multiple one night stands mostly because a friend of mine is an event planner that often throws parties. I get a hotel room walking distance to the event and stock it with alcohol before hand. Then the conversation inevitably comes up during the night from an interested girl what my plans are for getting home. Once they find out I'm close by it is a done deal.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logistics is the key to getting same night/first date lays, depending upon your method used to get laid.

You must select a home within walking distance of some bars that you think will either....
1. function as quality nightlife spots for easy same night lays
2. function as a place where you can host first date from swipe apps

If you do not have these venues within walking distance of your home, you will be fighting an uphill battle to get same night lays. You might even have to alter your whole process of getting to sex.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you meet a girl at a bar or club... are there times where maybe a girl doesn't want to go to your place / her place and would prefer neutral ground like a hotel.

i.e Your places are too far away.
"I live at blablabla, how about you?
"Oh, just near blabla(1 bla closer)"
"Ok, let's go to your place then"

Job done.

If she's interested, logistics are not a problem. Worst case scenario you bang her the following day.