"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Ljbf

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone. I've been reading these boards for the past two months, and just started posting last week. I have to say that these boards have changed the view I previously had on life and on woman. 2 months ago I was an AFC, and I didn't really know anything when it came to a girls interest level. Anyway to say the least I could tell she was a little bit interested in me by her body language and she was constantly touching my arm and chest. Anyway being an AFC, I didn't know what any of this meant, and I thought she was just being friendly. (Yeah I was that ignorant.)

A couple weeks later it finally dawned on me that maybe I should ask her out. Well when I did it was too late, she gave me the "Let's just be friends" line. I was extremely frustrated, and I needed advice. That's when I stumbled upon this awesome website. I read all about how women should never be the main focus of life. (they aren't for me anymore) and I also read about interest level.

I also read that if a girl LJBF's you, than the best advice is to cut off all contact from her. After reading about that tip I stopped talking to her for 2 months. In class I could tell she was getting a bit frustrated that I never talked to her anymore. She continuosly tried to get my attention, anything from flipping her hair as she walked by me to coming up and rubbing against me in the hallway.

Finally she got so frustrated that she came up and talked to me. She said that she missed talking to me and that we should hang out sometime. Than I gave her the "Sorry I'm going to be real busy for the next few weeks." This only raised her interest level more and she's been calling me two to three times a week.

I just wanted everyone to know that this site has helped me a ton, and if you're just coming to this site, study the Bible. After accepting whatever is written in there you will notice a HUGE difference.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Congrats man! Keep it cool.

Welcome to the boards.

Lik
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Walk this Way
Your situation is not going to work. Just tellin' ya. LJBF is very permanent.
Oh come, on Walk this Way, I think he has a chance. If her interest level really is rising as he describes, I think she is into him a little but now.

Good luck, cyjay201.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Walk this Way
Your situation is not going to work. Just tellin' ya. LJBF is very permanent.
That may be true, I'm well aware of that as well. As far as I'm concerned I don't give a rats ass if it works out or not, I just thought like sharing my story to others on the board, and that this is real proof of the theory that you should just drop all contact from a girl that wants to "just be friends."

If it works, yay. If it doesn't I don't care.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
Originally posted by Walk this Way
Your situation is not going to work. Just tellin' ya. LJBF is very permanent.
not so true, last summer i was bestfriends with this girl, and by the end of the summer, (we were friends for like 4 months) we were going at it.

but mabye because i saw her so often and the sexual tension was extremely high.

or mabye it was my extreme don juan skills....
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Um, my current gf and I were best friends for a year or two.

We are going at it and it's the greatest relationship I ever had.

LJBF is usually permanent yes, but it can be undone. It's HARD work so before taking up the quest to step out of the friends zone, kindly make sure she is WORTH it.

Newer DJs, please do not attempt this at home.


Lik
 
Top