Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Live with a woman to take their halo effect off

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for those who tend to put girls on a pedestal hang out in their room over the weekend and you’ll quickly realize how absolutely human they are and that you got NOTHING to fear. You might even think to yourself why you took so much time out of your day to get them lmao.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for those who tend to put girls on a pedestal hang out in their room over the weekend and you’ll quickly realize how absolutely human they are and that you got NOTHING to fear. You might even think to yourself why you took so much time out of your day to get them lmao.
Don't forget the insane amount of hair everywhere and the 400 different hair/facial products they've got laying around.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Because I see more than one woman at my place, the 3M pet hair rollers, a high-efficiency vacuum, and other such things are in high demand around here. They do shed like golden retrievers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living with a woman is a great way to reduce sex frequency and kill the mystery in a relationship. Not recommended.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Living with a woman is a great way to reduce sex frequency and kill the mystery in a relationship. Not recommended.
This is so true lmao. My gf is hot but even now I don’t rly want to bang and we are way too comfortable with each other