Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Live chat on mIRC

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know theres a chat but u need to install a program, so why not just make a mIRC channel

Last edited:

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If we havent got one, i can make one for us..

Last edited:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The-Sultan
i know theres a chat but u need to install a program, so why not just make a mIRC channel
Yes, the program is a stand-alone IRC client. The channel already exists. :rolleyes:

#donjuan on irc.starchat.net

Do a search next time, this has been asked several times before (your specific question, not just "is there a chat").

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
it should be written at the top of each page because no1 is ever in there, people dont even know about it.

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The-Sultan
it should be written at the top of each page because no1 is ever in there, people dont even know about it.
He has a point on this...there should be a link somewhere on the site that allows people to find the chat. Personally, I hate IRC and won't ever use it, so I don't care about the link...but there are others who would use it if they knew where to find it.

And diablo...people shouldn't have to search the forum to find a chat link...it should be put in a place that is convenient for the members. That's just good site design, afterall.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not in charge of site layout and design... if you want to make your suggestion, there's a section of the forum just for that. :p By the way, Sultan's original question wasn't even that legit (no offense). He knew that there was a chat and a client that would allow you to talk to other people on the board, but instead of downloading it and finding out through using it that it would link you to a IRC channel, he ignored the fact that it existed entirely and posted a request that a (pre-existing) channel be made. If you want to chat, use what we have to do so. If you don't... feel free to start up your own DJ chat room. :)

I think the IRC channel was advertised heavily for some time, but the interest never picked up. If people are interested enough, they'll do a search. However, I'm guessing that the questions Sultan would be posing in the channel can be readily answered by simply reading the DJB.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Hey, I'm not in charge of site layout and design... if you want to make your suggestion, there's a section of the forum just for that. :p By the way, Sultan's original question wasn't even that legit (no offense). He knew that there was a chat and a client that would allow you to talk to other people on the board, but instead of downloading it and finding out through using it that it would link you to a IRC channel, he ignored the fact that it existed entirely and posted a request that a (pre-existing) channel be made. If you want to chat, use what we have to do so. If you don't... feel free to start up your own DJ chat room. :)

I think the IRC channel was advertised heavily for some time, but the interest never picked up. If people are interested enough, they'll do a search. However, I'm guessing that the questions Sultan would be posing in the channel can be readily answered by simply reading the DJB.
I actually started a Java Chat that Allen paid for and included as part of the site. It was a VERY cool, fun and popular chatroom. However, Neanderthal Supersoldier was very, very naughty in the chat room (and was a bad influence on a few other members) and ultimately his behavior led to Allen getting disgusted and shutting it down. I'm guessing that is why Allen ignores any chatroom requests. :D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IRC CHANNEL...

Originally posted by Wyldfire
I actually started a Java Chat that Allen paid for and included as part of the site. It was a VERY cool, fun and popular chatroom. However, Neanderthal Supersoldier was very, very naughty in the chat room (and was a bad influence on a few other members) and ultimately his behavior led to Allen getting disgusted and shutting it down. I'm guessing that is why Allen ignores any chatroom requests. :D
I personaly think that we SHOULD get one going again, but if Allen insists on not having it again, then so be it.

Anyways... I am always on the IRC chat channel, I am currently the founder of it (owner of it) so if u wanna come speak, feel free. A few guys HAVE popped in here and there, but its normaly empty, so COME guys;)

Laterz...

Laterz...

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanks guys i also put it in my sig so more people can come in.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: IRC CHANNEL...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
I personaly think that we SHOULD get one going again, but if Allen insists on not having it again, then so be it.

Anyways... I am always on the IRC chat channel, I am currently the founder of it (owner of it) so if u wanna come speak, feel free. A few guys HAVE popped in here and there, but its normaly empty, so COME guys;)

Laterz...

Laterz...
Ya... I was there quite often (as here too), but now I'm in army shooting with my gun.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: IRC CHANNEL...

Originally posted by Hot Ice
Ya... I was there quite often (as here too), but now I'm in army shooting with my gun.
hehe, yeah.. well, when u get some free time, come and catch up with all of us;)

Laterz...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can never get the irc channel up.
dunno what i am doing wrong .

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: IRC CHANNEL...

Laterz...

Laterz...
I pop in occasionally, and you're ALWAYS there, and you NEVER talk. :p

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: IRC CHANNEL...

Originally posted by squirrels
I pop in occasionally, and you're ALWAYS there, and you NEVER talk. :p
lol... just say " AeQu|TaS " in the channel and it will flash me that someone is trying to speak to me.... I am active/talkative there about 1 or 2 hours a day;)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: Re: Re: IRC CHANNEL...

lol... just say " AeQu|TaS " in the channel and it will flash me that someone is trying to speak to me.... I am active/talkative there about 1 or 2 hours a day;)
I ain't typing that damn pipe symbol...f**k off. :crackup:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAZY ASS!

Originally posted by squirrels
I ain't typing that damn pipe symbol...f**k off. :crackup:
lol... Well here's an idea... Type "a" and then press your "Tab" button.... magic;) :rockon:

Laterz...