"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Little Black Book (Journal)

FraUnderRadaren

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
33
Reaction score
26
Age
38
Hi All,

This is my first post on this forum and also my first entry in my journal. I’ve done journals on other forums but they either no longer exist or are behind a pay-wall.

I’m 30 and first encountered pickup when I was college when I came across Neil Strauss’ book The Game. I thought the book was so good, that I decided to pick up his guide, Rules of The Game, and do the Stylelife challenge. I wasn’t very good with women up to that point, but I was able to at least get better with them. The goal at the time was just to make my life better.

Now, with being recently broken up with my girlfriend, I’m back at it again. And this time I like to post about it.

After looking at some previous journals, I wanted to try a different format. Users don’t really care about what I think of my current situation , however, they do care about what actually happened. I’m not perfect, but I’ll do my best to separate the two.

Anywho, let's see how this rebound goes :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Throw away all that pickup stuff, go to the gym 4-5 times a week, get in immaculate shape, work on a promotion at work and find a cool new hobby.

Walk up to 2-3 random girls a day and say “hi, can we go on a date?” ..
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I could have sent you a pile of DVD's from Neill Strauss, but I dumped it all in the trash after not even watching half of it. That was a huge waste of money, cancelling the expensive subscription was a pain and their advertising is predatory.

Point is, you don't need that crap. Anyways, welcome to the forum and I'm looking forward to analyzing your experiences.

Are you Norwegian? Your username is in Norwegian.
 

FraUnderRadaren

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
33
Reaction score
26
Age
38
I could have sent you a pile of DVD's from Neill Strauss, but I dumped it all in the trash after not even watching half of it. That was a huge waste of money, cancelling the expensive subscription was a pain and their advertising is predatory.
Oh I didn't ever get that far with his material. I thought his book The Game and Rules of The Game were good enough. In fact, when I originally got the book, it was because I found it amusing but I ended up enjoying his story. Some of the books he suggested I ended up reading about or at least the excerpts online.

But overall, I caught on pretty quick that I needed to just get out there and approach. The silly games and routines were just there to give me something to talk about and be able to move forward from there.

Point is, you don't need that crap. Anyways, welcome to the forum and I'm looking forward to analyzing your experiences.
Thanks! Even though I'm 11 months late on my response :)

Are you Norwegian? Your username is in Norwegian.
Oh no I'm American. I recently visited Denmark and really enjoyed it.
 
Top