Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Little Black Book (Journal)

FraUnderRadaren

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post on this forum and also my first entry in my journal. I’ve done journals on other forums but they either no longer exist or are behind a pay-wall.

I’m 30 and first encountered pickup when I was college when I came across Neil Strauss’ book The Game. I thought the book was so good, that I decided to pick up his guide, Rules of The Game, and do the Stylelife challenge. I wasn’t very good with women up to that point, but I was able to at least get better with them. The goal at the time was just to make my life better.

Now, with being recently broken up with my girlfriend, I’m back at it again. And this time I like to post about it.

After looking at some previous journals, I wanted to try a different format. Users don’t really care about what I think of my current situation , however, they do care about what actually happened. I’m not perfect, but I’ll do my best to separate the two.

Anywho, let's see how this rebound goes :)

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw away all that pickup stuff, go to the gym 4-5 times a week, get in immaculate shape, work on a promotion at work and find a cool new hobby.

Walk up to 2-3 random girls a day and say “hi, can we go on a date?” ..

Serenity

Reaction score
I could have sent you a pile of DVD's from Neill Strauss, but I dumped it all in the trash after not even watching half of it. That was a huge waste of money, cancelling the expensive subscription was a pain and their advertising is predatory.

Point is, you don't need that crap. Anyways, welcome to the forum and I'm looking forward to analyzing your experiences.

Are you Norwegian? Your username is in Norwegian.

FraUnderRadaren

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could have sent you a pile of DVD's from Neill Strauss, but I dumped it all in the trash after not even watching half of it. That was a huge waste of money, cancelling the expensive subscription was a pain and their advertising is predatory.
Oh I didn't ever get that far with his material. I thought his book The Game and Rules of The Game were good enough. In fact, when I originally got the book, it was because I found it amusing but I ended up enjoying his story. Some of the books he suggested I ended up reading about or at least the excerpts online.

But overall, I caught on pretty quick that I needed to just get out there and approach. The silly games and routines were just there to give me something to talk about and be able to move forward from there.

Point is, you don't need that crap. Anyways, welcome to the forum and I'm looking forward to analyzing your experiences.
Thanks! Even though I'm 11 months late on my response :)

Are you Norwegian? Your username is in Norwegian.
Oh no I'm American. I recently visited Denmark and really enjoyed it.