"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Literally ZERO men have game.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Just remember anything you say or do will be spread around to all her friends. She’s already shown you she doesn’t mind outing people. You better hope you never slip up and do anything wrong.
I just don't message women creepy desperate stuff .......problem solved
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Most women are drama loving it's your job to be as uninterested as possible

You tell her and show her what you expect from her
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
Something on the other side of things: I have noticed that when girls really like you, but they don't like something you did or what you stand for in a circle group, they will completely turn themselves away from you. At first I just thought it was to cut me out, but then I realized from some talking around that it was their way of keeping themselves from getting hurt by the guilt of interacting with me. Whether cause I wouldn't take their slack or because it hurt their hearts. I know I have women who like me and wish I was with them, and Ive noticed it constantly. At the same time, there are women will approach me if I did something wrong if they really really liked me.

In summary, a woman has an easier time showing distress and anger at someone she doesn't like versus someone she likes. If a girl blocks you, you won because it shows you're running through her mind. There's nothing more hilarious than a girl who says she doesn't want to see me to her friends, but still keeps bringing my name up in random conversations. Women are too easy to read.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
I’d be willing to posit that most successful slayers have internalized game, it’s simply become part of who they are, part of their personal brand.

Most use game in all of life and don’t even think about it.


Game is irrelevant in 2022.....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kdw8

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2021
Messages
51
Reaction score
47
People on here talk about simping coming to an end bc of mgtow or red pill content, but no it's only getting started. Same guys claiming to be red pill to some extent, only brag about doing certain things to impress other men, in the real world it never works that way.
 
Top