Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Literally ZERO men have game.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if he’s getting to fvck her too? Honestly
Are you referring to the BF or the guy she sleeps with on the side?

Game is irrelevant in 2022.....
If by game you mean surface level autistic cringe "PUA game" yes. If you mean deep, almost spiritual or psychic level awareness of a woman's mind? That is just as relevant as ever...

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both. Even her bf gets it once in a while which is more than I’m getting.
So what. Women will still fvck guys if they don't respect them and wear the pants. Better to still have your balls, even if it means forgoing sex with certain women.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does the woman have to do?
Whatever you want. You're the man- you have your own evaluation criteria for what is acceptable and what is not (or at least I'd hope guys would if women are allowed to have standards --- it's a two way street)

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive hit the scene again this week after taking a little hiatus, and Im pretty gobsmacked with male behaviour.

I cannot believe with the advancement of the internet men are as BP/Needy as they come.

A girl the other night thinks theres something Strange about me purely because I havent double text, she said it playfully and is showing good interest.

she showed me her inbox and its just full cringe. I acted aloof about it.

I cannot believe it tbh, I would have though men would have known the basics by now. considering everyone knows the basics on the internet.

the real world truly is a different place.
The amount of men actually running game is less than 1% of the male population contrary to the boomers on the net. The most belligerent are playing house and coaching game from status of house husband.

Modern men are a mirror reflection and counter balance to the SMP DUMPSTER FIRE that is modern women. Disgusting human beings. They deserve each other.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make far-reaching conclusions based on one example of a girl with an inbox full of simps. Not wise.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make far-reaching conclusions based on one example of a girl with an inbox full of simps. Not wise.
this has been an ongoing observation, that came to a point.

Ive tried many times to assist male friends with advice from this forum, and the male friend will turn on you, in honour of some skank.

I dont help anymore

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most folks I know don't understand or accept the existence of game.

There's no use convincing anyone unless they seek help.

It's only after you apply and see results is when you accept.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she showed me her inbox and its just full cringe. I acted aloof about it.

I cannot believe it tbh, I would have though men would have known the basics by now. considering everyone knows the basics on the internet.
A girl iv'e just started fvcking showed me her inbox full of needy/creepy messages some were from a guy i know and am relatively friendly with

This guy is 6ft fairly good looking and has decent social status in the area

He is messaging her on instagram ( without reply) like 2/3 times a day

I can't really look at him the same way now

It would seem that for most guys the thirst of getting some pu$$y outweighs all other logical sense

I'm not sure if these guys realise they are being screenshot and sent around WhatsApp groups to be humiliated either

I could never indulge myself in this bizarre culture

Reaction score
Women make excuses for guys when they like them. I learned that the hard way when I first got on this site and tried some of the stuff I read, only to be disappointed when I saw guys succeeding who "broke the rules" lol. If you look okay, have things going on in your life and are somewhat sociable and not annoying, that should cover all the bases. Just have to be perceptive and strike when the time is right.
true

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl iv'e just started fvcking showed me her inbox full of needy/creepy messages some were from a guy i know and am relatively friendly with

This guy is 6ft fairly good looking and has decent social status in the area

He is messaging her on instagram ( without reply) like 2/3 times a day

I can't really look at him the same way now

It would seem that for most guys the thirst of getting some pu$$y outweighs all other logical sense

I'm not sure if these guys realise they are being screenshot and sent around WhatsApp groups to be humiliated either

I could never indulge myself in this bizarre culture
Just remember anything you say or do will be spread around to all her friends. She’s already shown you she doesn’t mind outing people. You better hope you never slip up and do anything wrong.