Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Literally ZERO men have game.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember anything you say or do will be spread around to all her friends. She’s already shown you she doesn’t mind outing people. You better hope you never slip up and do anything wrong.
I just don't message women creepy desperate stuff .......problem solved

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are drama loving it's your job to be as uninterested as possible

You tell her and show her what you expect from her

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something on the other side of things: I have noticed that when girls really like you, but they don't like something you did or what you stand for in a circle group, they will completely turn themselves away from you. At first I just thought it was to cut me out, but then I realized from some talking around that it was their way of keeping themselves from getting hurt by the guilt of interacting with me. Whether cause I wouldn't take their slack or because it hurt their hearts. I know I have women who like me and wish I was with them, and Ive noticed it constantly. At the same time, there are women will approach me if I did something wrong if they really really liked me.

In summary, a woman has an easier time showing distress and anger at someone she doesn't like versus someone she likes. If a girl blocks you, you won because it shows you're running through her mind. There's nothing more hilarious than a girl who says she doesn't want to see me to her friends, but still keeps bringing my name up in random conversations. Women are too easy to read.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’d be willing to posit that most successful slayers have internalized game, it’s simply become part of who they are, part of their personal brand.

Most use game in all of life and don’t even think about it.

Game is irrelevant in 2022.....

Kdw8

Don Juan
Reaction score
People on here talk about simping coming to an end bc of mgtow or red pill content, but no it's only getting started. Same guys claiming to be red pill to some extent, only brag about doing certain things to impress other men, in the real world it never works that way.