MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,694
- Reaction score
- 5,130
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I agree with you, although I thought there were some good points in the article also. And some girls are caretakers, so I do think those girls will stay with dysfunctional men in order to fill that role.Disagree on the "they stay in abusive relationships to help their partner", they stay with those men cause they turn them on unlike those nice supportive cucks bombing their facebook inbox.
Oh yeah the good samaritan legend of women trying to help men tounleash their potential, funny as hell, I heard it too.The old theory that women just want "a project" or a "guy to fix" has holes in it.
You could just as easily argue that the (low SMV) nice guy is also a "project" in need of "fixing" or a "caretaker." But most women aren't interested in taking on THAT kind of project. Only the bad boy kind of "project."
Why is one "project" more worthy than the other? Because that's not the point. It's a red herring. It's about SMV as WDW says.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.